My husband and I stayed in one of the self catering apartments for 4 nights. The apartments have been nicely styled & the view from the ground floor was lovely. The kitchen has all the basics you need plus a dishwasher which was an added bonus. We also both found the bed comfortable. As others have written the apartments aren't huge but more than adequate for a couple. There were only a few minor niggles. The towels provided were a little bit tired and the internet signal didn't cover our apartment. But on the flip side the owner was very helpful as was the large folder in our room recommending lots of things to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superb modern open-plan apartments at Symonds Yat Rock on the Wye Valley. Set in quiet wooded surroundings, overlooking the stunning Ruardean valley and opposite many footpaths into the Forest of Dean and to the Wye, Symonds Yat Rock Lodge is a peaceful, scenic location. A perfect base for walking (dogs welcome), canoeing, wildlife, adrenalin activities, sightseeing and attractions, or just relaxing in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Symonds Yat Rock Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Symonds Yat Rock Hotel Coleford
- Symonds Yat Rock Lodge Forest Of Dean, Gloucestershire - Coleford