Both my wife and I found this B and B to be well equipped comfortable and a great location. The proprietors were both a very nice team with a superb breakfast of the highest standard using locally produced ingredients and expertly cooked and served in a very nice breakfast room.
The room a double with our own front door was great large enough with great shower and a really nice firm but comfy bed and a seating area undercover out front if the weather had been up to using it!!!!
Another really nice touch was the supply of fresh milk in the room along with the tea and coffee facilities (so much nicer than the usual UHT sachets) The hosts were knowledgeable about the other local hostelries and pointed us towards an excellent pub The White Horse at Staunton with simply fantastic food catering to every taste.
Thanks for a good stay we will be back
Terry and Helena Robbins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superb modern open-plan apartments and comfortable bed & breakfast rooms at Symonds Yat Rock on the Wye Valley.Set in quiet wooded surroundings, overlooking the stunning Ruardean valley and opposite many footpaths into the Forest of Dean and to the Wye, Symonds Yat Rock Lodge is a peaceful, scenic location.A perfect base for walking (dogs welcome), canoeing, wildlife, adrenalin activities, sightseeing and attractions, or just relaxing in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Symonds Yat Rock Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Symonds Yat Rock Hotel Coleford
- Symonds Yat Rock Lodge Forest Of Dean, Gloucestershire - Coleford