“Cater to your requirements”
Review of Cinnamons

Cinnamons
Ranked #20 of 36 Restaurants in Coleford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
london
“Cater to your requirements”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I wanted an item that was not on the menu and the gladly told me that can be arranged, no question asked. Good service, very polite staff. Delicious food.

Overheard the couple next table asked if a particular dish was hot and the waiter kindly said that any level of "hot" can be custom made.

Because I decided to takeaway, he gave me a 10% discount without me asking and threw in 2 complimentary pappadom.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank sara_loh_reeves

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Not good”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We had a takeaway from here one evening While staying locally, ordered a chicken jalfreze which is my absolute favourite, I was really disappointed, the curry had all the usual peppers, onions etc but the base sauce was made from what tasted like the curry you would expect in a Chinese chippy, like the block stuff they use. My wife's and our friends meals all tasted of the same Chinese style curry sauce. I will not be going back there.

Visited July 2013
Kent
“Lovely meal”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had driven down from London (with the car playing up) to go camping in the Forest of Dean. Having finally got the tent pitched and everything set up, we decided a quick meal was called for, preferably cooked by someone else!
Driving through Coleford we saw Cinnamons and decided to give them a go. When we walked in, there was no-one else there apart from the two employees chatting at the back. They made us welcome and we sat in the window. Soon after our arrival, the restaurant began to fill up and they obviously do a big trade in 'take-out' as well.
Our meal was lovely, the service was good - not a lot else to say really - it did what it said on the tin!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Maggie H
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food, fantastic service!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were looking for an Indian restaurant while visiting my grandmother in Coleford and were advised to try Cinnamons. So glad we did! The place is obviously a favourite for take away, with the amount of people popping in, but we decided to stay in the restaurant. The service was outstanding and very friendly. Most importantly the food was delicious. I had the chicken shashlik - the flavour was much better than I had had before and the chicken still juicy. My husband is lactose intolerant and the staff were helpful and knowledgeable about their dishes. Everyone enjoyed their food and the bill was very reasonable. Will definitely return - I only wish I lived closer!

• Visited July 2013