“good happy family eating”

Wych Way Inn Harvester
Ranked #16 of 65 Restaurants in Droitwich
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

didn't let us down - good family eating and good service. Everything you would expect of a Harvester.

There are newer reviews for Wych Way Inn Harvester

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We have visited the Wych Way Inn many times over the past few years. We have always found that it has good value for money. On the last two occasions we have visited the food and service has not been up to the previous standard. There appeared to be an inadequate number of staff to provide a reasonable service. The whole place was rather unkept.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

We went to this harvester as our normal one was too busy to get us in. There is a lovely friendly atmosphere, great service and superb food. We will definitely visit again.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was our second time we,ve been to the harvester, and both visits we,re not good, the food was as if it had been around for a while, and my jacket potato was horrible, won,t be going back again unless i read better reviews.The standards at the harvester have dropped dramaticly, something needs to be done before i take my family their again, all 8 of us felt the same, get the top dogs in to sort it out.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Sadly not the first time I have had a bad experience, and left feedback to the Harvester directly! We thought we would give it another go, places can improve we thought!
We were shown to a table without any knifes or forks and given menus, and left for at least 15 minutes before anyone came and spoke to us. The waitress took our order and rushed off. I went to get a bowl of salad for my husband, and then returned to get something for myself, no bowls or plates at the salad bar, a few minutes wait for these, after having to pin someone down to ask for some. By the time I had arrived back at the table the knifes and forks had appeared.
Main came out, mine was cold, as was my husbands, I had to flag a manager down as no one else was around, and asked for the meals to be changed. The waitress came over and said they were sorting the meals out, then minutes later presented us with the same food, but warmed up. I questioned this, (as the plate I had taken away had bean juice on the edge of the plate, and the replacement food had the same mark), and asked if the food had just been warmed up and the waitress said she didnt know and walked off. We ate the food and made the best of it, I could only two of the three sausages as the last was again cold by the time I got to eat it. We also ordered a side of fries, but we had to chase these half way through our meal as they had not been brought out. These arrived in a very small side plate, not the normal bowls used for side orders and similarly for the salad bar, and contained around 20 chips!! When our plates were cleared we were not asked if the meal was ok, so given the impression that "that was that"!! I went on to order a ice cream dessert, and when it was brought out i was told it was in a bigger glass, as there were no smaller ones avaiable, and told I would get it free as we'd had to wait for the food. Disappointed is a complete understatement!

1  Thank RJT83