“Midweek evening meal”

The Spinning Wheel Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in Droitwich
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Unfussy fare for breakfast,lunch and dinner in a convivial bar/restaurant with courtyard garden
Droitwich, United Kingdom
“Midweek evening meal”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I recently took a work college of mine to the Spinning wheel for an evening meal and I was not at all dissappointed by the experience. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, and the service was excellent. We only had a main course, I had the pasta bake and my colleage had the Thai Green curry, both meals were excellent. I definately will come and eat here again

• Visited November 2013

“Came to the rescue of a pair of stranded diners!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I will begin my review of the Spinning Wheel by directing readers to my previous review for the Lotus House in Droitwich. The Spinning Wheel is where my husband and myself ended up by chance, after walking aimlessly in the rain, on our wedding anniversary, after walking out of the Lotus House earlier that evening. We were shown to a table straight away, after walking into the restaurant and quickly chose from the menu, as we were both ravenous by this point. We also ordered a bottle of prosecco by way of a celebration, which turned out to be the last/only bottle that they had, so that was fate for us! The service was good, swift and polite, the food was hearty and the surroundings and ambience were cosy, particularly on such a cold and rainy night. Just wish we had gone there in the first place, but at least we happened upon the place and would gladly go back there again if ever we were in the area.

1 Thank JoolzTrekker
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Evening meal”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Pleasant atmosphere with helpful staff well stocked bar.
Good pub type well cooked food.

Gents toilets a bit dingy

Visited October 2013
worcestershire
“Great Staff”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

First time in this restaurant only had coffee toast and a toasted teacake.Coffee good as was toast my wife thought teacake great, Décor not good clashing dark paint and odd statues of cats not in keeping, dark paint in rooms with low outside light does not work. But the staff were super very quick and polite and friendly we will return.

Droitwich, United Kingdom
“Eating Out In Droitwich Spa”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Good home cooked food at lunchtime, not to mention good hot coffee.
Evening menu is not huge, but should cater for most tastes. All well sourced and very well cooked and presented.
Good atmosphere and not 'pretentious'.