“Great stay at Droitwich” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travelodge Droitwich

Travelodge Droitwich
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Droitwich
Wallasey
“Great stay at Droitwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

What a lovely stay I had .Was met by lovely staff member Anthony . He was so helpful and knowledgable and cheerful ! Matt the Manager was equally as cheerful and was obviously happy in his job,very efficient and keen that we had enjoyed our stay. Clean room, super gleaming Bathroom, comfy Bed, lovely soft squishy pillows, nice and peaceful . I would definitely stay here again, hopefully for longer next time. it was excellent value for money .Thankyou Droitwich you have restored my faith in Travel Lodges.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Ombersley
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2010

Once again, I used this lodge this year to stay with my lads while visiting family. I always book saver rooms over the net in advance for there value. I have always been pleased with our rooms at this lodge, having stayed many times before. My lads have a joke with the receptionist saying that we won't stop coming back until we have stayed in all 32 rooms to try each of them!! Each and every room we have stayed in has been value for money. They contain tea and coffee making facilities, extra bedding for us to make up the sofa bed, and lovely comfy double bed. On booking in, we are always offered extra pillows or tea and coffee as well as the extras of hairdryers and irons. I can't imagine how you could complain about the value. Should I require the luxury of a four star hotel, I would book appropriately and pay for the priviledge. However, when travelling with teenagers on a limited budget, travelodge gets my vote every time. The staff at this lodge are friendly and helpful and this creates a very welcoming atmosphere as you enter. Topped with a clean basic room, are all the ingredients we need for an overnight stay. We very much enjoyed our stay again Hartlebury, thanks to you all and see you again in 2010.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Droitwich
Chateau Impney Hotel & Exhibition Centre
Holiday Inn Express Droitwich M5, Jct 5
St Andrews Town Hotel
St Andrews Town Hotel
#2 of 4 in Droitwich
The Crown by Marston's Inns
The Southcrest Manor Hotel
Premier Inn Bromsgrove South (Worcester Road) Hotel

Been to Travelodge Droitwich? Share your experiences!