“Superb Food and Excellent Service!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roseannas Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 65 Restaurants in Droitwich
Cuisines: European, British
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
“Superb Food and Excellent Service!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Do not be put off by the slightly old fashioned decor or surroundings of the hotel in which this restaurant is situated.
I have just had the most fantastic meal, a goats cheese panacotta, which was as light as a feather and beautifully rich and tasty with a beetroot chutney. Followed by a chicken chasseur, which I expected to be rustic and hearty. Instead it was a work of art, stunning to the eye and again really fabulously tasty.
My stomach is still reeling from the delight! I had thought to investigate the other restaurants in town, but Im so glad I decided to stop here.
The service I received would equal any I have had at the smartest restaurants in London.
If you're visiting or live local, you'd be crazy not to give it a try.

• Visited November 2012

“Our Restaurant Find of the Year”
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Tucked away up a narrow entrance, you'll find this excellent restaurant. It's friendly with alive gently attentive staff. Splendid food in a calm, quiet dining room. Tonight (our second visit visit in a fortnight) we've enjoyed their delightful 5-course Summer Menu - and all for just £20, yes! We'll be back - it's well worth the half- hour drive, especially if you need to dine in an atmosphere of calm politeness away from the masses!

2 Thank Jeffrey T
worcestershire
“great quality, a little different!”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

menu - varied and a good choice, -
set menu - great value and choice,
nice atmosphere,
friendly staff, great service-a little out of town but safe FREE onsite parking,
if you want decent food, good price, great service this place is a must.

• Visited November 2011