“Mother's Day Lunch”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I visited here with my mum,dad,husband and son.We had booked a table beforehand as it was Mother's Day.The table was laid out wth a table cloth,pretty napkins and a pink helium balloon(which I was able to bring home).My mum and I were given chocolate and a Baileys glass as a gift for us.We have been here many times before but the extra touches seemed really nice.
My mum and dad had scampi,my son had the chicken curry,my husband chose steak(good value at £4.99- it came with chips,peas half a tomato and 3 onion rings) and I had the cauliflower cheese tart.We all enjoyed our meals and decided to have dessert.Three of us picked sticky toffee pudding with icecream and my son had an ice cream dream cake.They were all delicious.It was really good value,the staff are all friendly and it has a nice atmosphere.We would definitely go back there again.

1  Thank LaurenGilmore

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Went here for a meal for my sons 9th Birthday on 26th February. It was nice and quiet and we had a great time. We were served by Sian who was excellent throughout and also made my son feel special but talking and interacting with him. The food was excellent, nice sizes and very well priced. I would highly recommend this pub for the service, price and quality of the food - we will be back. Thanks Sian!!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

the girls who work there are generally tramps.

most of them are rude.

incompetant!

the food is OKAY for what u pay!

as far as pub food goes. 3.5!

2  Thank jenna c
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Well a party of us Girls pre booked a Christmas meal we all work for a charity in Dereham. The first we knew something was wrong was when the barman said we hadn`t booked!!!!! It was pre booked. The starter was ok... but the main course yuk all of us except 1 had turkey it was lousy bery rubbery. The desert was attrocious profieroles still frozen so switched for cheesecake which came on a hot plate and was still frozed. The Christmas pudding was so hard we could hardly get a spoon into it. We also had a jug of squash which tasted of washing up liquid....it was so sad really....There was no room to move once you were at your table to get up and leave the table if necessary....hope this will be redressed....as we all worked so hard and were looking forward to this night...

1  Thank Mildenhall2
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Just off A47 so ideal place to stop on way to coast. Parking ok, good menu and pleasant service. Prices were alright here but highlighted the prices in Yarmouth! Would recommend this as a pleasant watering hole.