“Lovely - and I don't usually like Indian food!”
Review of Red Rose

Red Rose
Ranked #27 of 55 Restaurants in Egham
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2011

We visited this restaurant when staying at Savil Court, based upon the positive reviews on this site. They were not wrong! My partner loves a curry, I'm much more cautious, but the food we ate here was ALL delicious. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

Red Rose Restaurant has been in Egham for twelve years. We have lived in the area for twice as long as that but for some reason it never really came to our attention until some reviews appeared on Tripadvisor. This situation was put right on a Wednesday evening when I went for dinner with a business colleague.

The staff were attentive and we were politely greeted and shown to our table. Actually, Wednesday evening is a good time to go as we found that is a fixed price special night. This means you get a poppadom with generous relish selection, a starter, main dish, side dish and rice or naan, all for £10.95. A small number of expensive mains are excluded but it's a good deal.

The restaurant itself is not large and not very well lit but apart from making reading the menu a bit of a challenge it's comfortable enough. We enjoyed the food. We started with various rissoles which are a kind of stuffed, rolled and fried potato pancake. I had a delightful chicken balti which was served in a sort of miniature copper kettle, and came with an extra naan. Service was very good, and the staff were pleasantly engaging so I'm sure I'll be going back.

It's a thumbs up for Red Rose.

4  Thank AF_review
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Went for a meal with familly Saturday night, made a reservation on their website, which was straight forward and handy. The place is smart and has an extensie menu. The service was very good and we all enjoyed the food. The bill was very easonable and the staff friendly and polite. Would go again next time I am in Egham.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

There's a hint of class and sophistication to the Red Rose, when you dine in, you feel so welcomed and friendly, the staff here have always been very good, and are there when you need it.

We live around the corner from the Red Rose, but are moving away, and losing this place is perhaps the biggest wrench of moving away from Egham. It is the best curry house I've ever eaten in, it's not snobbish, it's very down to earth with awesome food and lovely flavours. My fiancee and I eat here quite regularly, which is all the more impressive considering my other half didn't even eat curry until recently, and is still not it's biggest fan! They do deliver, but we recommend you pick it up if possible - granted the restaurant may not always be full, but the must make the bulk of their money through deliveries and take aways - rarely does the phone ever stop ringing.

Even once we move, the Red Rose gives us a reason to come back to Egham! (No disrespect to Egham of course, we've been very happy here for 3 years.)

Reviewed June 10, 2011

Food was ok but strange to have the restaurant to ourselves on a Thursday evening