“Brilliant B&B”

Coltscroft Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Egham
Coltscroft Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 7 Egham B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 21, 2010

I stayed here for two nights and could not fault it. Very clean and comfortable and a superb breakfast -- one of the best I've had. Landlady Mrs Doyle very nice, helpful and friendly. Also excellent value for money in this area. No hesitation in recommending it.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed September 14, 2010

I always use TripAdvisor to look up places before I book and did the same as normal for Coltscroft. However, noting the review that said the chalet rooms weren't up to much I was reluctant to stay there, but the owner Anne persuaded me to try them and I have to say they were perfect for what we needed - a bed for the night, not a romantic getaway. Basic, but scrupulously clean, with flat screen TVs and two shared shower rooms, it was exactly what we needed. Couple that with a bargain price and slap up full English I can only guess that the poor review on here was more to do with sour grapes than accuracy, so I thought I would write a review to let others know.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2010

A clean, comfortable and welcoming B&B, with a good 'full English' breakfast too.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2010

We had a family room with large double bed and single bed for my 16 year old daughter. It was extremely comfortable, plenty of clean towels provided for all of us to shower or bath with + flatscreen TV with lots of channels - very important for the teenager!
Owners are very friendly & welcoming & the full English breakfast is cooked to order. Cereals are provided too, but we opted for the cooked breakfast .
Price is very competitive & I would really recommend this B&B as a home from home.
Easy to find as large B&B sign from the road.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2009

I stayed at this B&B with another 9 members of my family for a wedding taking place closeby in Great Fosters. We took the 5 rooms in the main house, 2 are ensuite and 3 share a bathroom.

The rooms are spacious, comfortable and spotlessly clean.

Anne and her husband were very friendly and helpful with Taxis, dinner recommendations ard nearby walks.

Tomas who lives next door offers a very reasonable taxi service and there's also Gemini cabs who are a little more expensive but not by much.

The Red Lion Pub down the road is half restuarant/half bar, the restaurant side is very nice and the food was excellent. (main courses). The bar side was not great but we were there to eat so this didnt matter.

Many thanks to the Doyles for a wonderful weekend!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed January 9, 2009

This B&B is relatively clean and comfortable if you are in the house. There are an additional 5 rooms in a chalet located in the garden which are very basic; you can get better if you look around. I stayed there for a period of 2 months usually 2 nights per week and had planned to stay longer however the owner took on someone else who offered to stay 5 days a week , so my stay was cut short even though I had booked several weeks in advance. Apparently she could not resist the £ signs flashing in front of her face, she said she HAD to do it - greed is a terrible thing isn’t it. So always check you still have a room reserved because when you get there you may find someone else has got it!

Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
3  Thank HandsomeCod
Reviewed June 19, 2008

Stayed here for one night as all the other hotels in the district were fully booked. Very comfortable, exceptionally clean and owners Anne and Martin made us very welcome. Will certainly visit again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Egham
Travelodge Egham
The Runnymede on Thames
Thorpe Accommodation
Thorpe Accommodation
#1 of 2 in Egham

Been to Coltscroft Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!