“Bright, clean, lovely little cafe with great sushi and Korean choices”
Review of Sushi Hana - CLOSED

Sushi Hana
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I was eager to try out this new Japanese style cafe in Egham and was thrilled with delicious food, quick and courteous service and excellent value for money. I went there for lunch and will be going back again and again. It reminds me of those little eateries in Narita village - and it would be a great place for small groups of people, singles, friends or a date!

1  Thank LorTayEgham

Reviewed May 2, 2013

There is no chance of stumbling upon this great Japanese restaurant by chance.
Hidden away above a take away pizza parlour is this sushi surprise.
A great value café well worth a visit.

1  Thank ztonyj
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Found this restaurant by chance...Due to its strange location above a Pizza take away lots of you will probably miss it. However it is well worth a visit.
My wife spent 12 years in Japan and loves authentic Japanese food.
If you take the very low cost of this Restaurant into consideration then it ranks amongst the best we have been too!
The food is first class and the staff are so friendly.
Well done and we will 100% visit you again......a few times!!

1  Thank StagandHen
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I booked up a Saturday evening for 9 friends as I was intrigued by the fact that little Egham now boasted a Japanese restaurant and we were not disappointed. Because of the relatively large party we left it to the chef to decide on the components of our meal (7 courses fixed price £20 per head) except the main which was a choice of one from five. There was more than enough food beautifully cooked and presented and the service was friendly and attentive. Given the number of courses allow yourself plenty of time to enjoy the experience and take home what you can't eat!

Also the somewhat simple homely ambience if anything added to our enjoyment and entering via the pizza parlour added a sense of mystery.

If you fancy something different do try Sushi Hana, we would go back anytime.

1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Honestly one of the best sushi in my life.. And I know some of them around the world...
Lovely people in this small restaurant and lovely prices too
Best value. I recommend to go there if you are in this part of Surrey.

1  Thank Epicurien bacch... E