“Food great, massage AMAZING”

The Spa at The Runnymede on Thames
Ranked #4 of 11 things to do in Egham
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and work out, wind down and drift away into a state of bliss at the spa at the runnymede-on-thames in Surrey. We put the treat into treatments… the bubbles into spa. Discover our whirlpool bath, pool, saunas and eucalyptus steam room, dance studio, gym… and a phenomenal treatment range for endless pampering in our gorgeous spa hotel in Egham.
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I treated my wife and I do a day spa after a rather adevntours holiday, and I have to say its a great way to spend a day, never having been to this kind of day before I would saybitbwont be my last.

The staff we brilliant in advising which day would be suit our needs, and on the day were very pleasant and helpful.

Al facilities and very clean and well laid out.

Lunch was great which a good selection on the menu and nothing to was too much for them.

The day needed with a massage, I will defiantly be back there for another, even if it's without the spa day. Hto stones are the way forward!

1  Thank stevoj82

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is a lovely hotel ask for a room overlooking the river all very good.The only problem wiht the rooms iare the windows are to small and although you can see the river not enough

Reviewed July 22, 2012

wonderful spa treatment, great pool with sauna & steam room.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

First class treatment, very relaxing atmosphere. Wonderful

Reviewed May 27, 2012

The facilities were very nice, they had lifeguards on duty at all times we were there. There is a medium sized children's pool with use of floats etc. There is also a larger pool for people who would prefer some peace and quiet and swim in lanes. They had a nice sized jacuzzi and a good sized seating area. The views from the pool were very nice.