If you want an adults only, pretentious, old fashioned hotel and spa don't come here! But do come here if you want an informal and relaxing break with a fantastic setting, that also welcomes children! My husband and I booked the couples spa package for my birthday. Excellent value for money, one of the best massages I have had. Food was delicious. We paid a small supplement for a river view which was worth it. Agree with other reviews the standard rooms are very small.
There was a bag of macaroons and a card left for my birthday of which was a lovely touch.
We booked the electric boat for an hour and was greeted by Craig the Guest Relations manager who was most helpful!
Great location for a stroll along the river or for a boat trip.
Didn't want to go home! Can not wait for an excuse to return.
Well done to the management and staff!!
I have already recommended this hotel to my colleague who has booked a two night stay. I am envious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set right on the banks of the river Thames we are the perfect location for a short break. Our family friendly hotel is near attractions, theme parks and fantastic sights. There's so much to do right here too with riverside walks, our award-winning spa, gorgeous riverside dining and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Runnymede on Thames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Runnymede-On-Thames Hotel Egham
- Runnymede Hotel Egham
- Hotel Runnymede
- The Runnymede On Thames Egham, Surrey, UK