This is a pleasant hotel - a boring building but on the banks of the Thames near where the Magna Carta was signed. Everything is good - food, wine, rooms, service, spa. However, it is inordinately expensive for what is a luxury hotel but with rather ordinary facilities and rooms by that standard. I have stayed in several great hotels such as the casa de carmona and the Taj Grand and Jaipur and they were all much better value. Still it's the location I guess!! The beds are not that great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set right on the banks of the river Thames we are the perfect location for a short break. Our family friendly hotel is near attractions, theme parks and fantastic sights. There's so much to do right here too with riverside walks, our award-winning spa, gorgeous riverside dining and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Runnymede on Thames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Runnymede-On-Thames Hotel Egham
- Runnymede Hotel Egham
- Hotel Runnymede
- The Runnymede On Thames Egham, Surrey, UK