Stayed here for two nights while on business travel in the area. The hotel seemed to have everything needed for comfortable stay. Quick check in and check out. Great breakfast buffet. Lively front lobby in the evening to sit and enjoy a drink. Comfortable bed and great water pressure in the shower. Free wireless access. Not too far from Heathrow. My only regret was that I was not here in the summer and could not enjoy the Thames side pub. The extensive collection of British themed rubber ducks was also charming given my daughter collects rubber ducks. A very cute touch. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set right on the banks of the river Thames we are the perfect location for a short break. Our family friendly hotel is near attractions, theme parks and fantastic sights. There's so much to do right here too with riverside walks, our award-winning spa, gorgeous riverside dining and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Runnymede on Thames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Runnymede-On-Thames Hotel Egham
- Runnymede Hotel Egham
- Hotel Runnymede
- The Runnymede On Thames Egham, Surrey, UK