A group of four of us had a one night stay over the weekend as the end of our second leg of our Jerome K Jerome, three men in a boat row down the Thames. This hotel, although a bit corporate in styling far exceeded our expectations. We were met at the mooring and the member of staff who dealt with us, moored our boat with us, helped with our bags and then found us at the bar and gave us a list of local recommended restaurants. The bar service was a little slow, but generally everyone who served us was as helpful as could be. The rooms were large, clean and well set out and breakfast was relaxing and al fresco overlooking the river.
When checking out the reception staff allowed us access back in to our rooms, even though we'd been checked out to grab some water for pure onward journey. A really great hotel, with good service and a nice feel about it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set right on the banks of the river Thames we are the perfect location for a short break. Our family friendly hotel is near attractions, theme parks and fantastic sights. There's so much to do right here too with riverside walks, our award-winning spa, gorgeous riverside dining and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Runnymede on Thames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Runnymede-On-Thames Hotel Egham
- Runnymede Hotel Egham
- Hotel Runnymede
- The Runnymede On Thames Egham, Surrey, UK