“Service with a smile.”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Egham
Monmouth
“Service with a smile.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

We. Needed to recharge the batteries with minimum fuss so checked into Savill Court. Our room w a s comfortable and very shortly we had made our way to the pool. DInner was well presented and very tasty. we ate in the hotel both evenings and found the food much better than the average chain hotel. breakfast also set us up for the day. The grounds are most attractive and the proximity of the hotel to Windsor, Egham and ultimately London is a bonus. We caught the train from Egham Station to London for a quick trip to town.Top Tip here, park at the. Station where it is only £2 for a whole days parking on Saturday. so, if you want a relaxing stay head for Savill Court.

Room Tip: We stayed un the old part of the house. Very pleasant room. Only complaint, unsightly chipped bath
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
ops_Savillcourt, Guest Relations Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Dear Lotsofspots
Thank you for your review, we were delighted to welcome you and we will pass on your most positive feedback to our service teams. We recieve lots of positive feedback regarding our location near to Windsor, Ascot and London.
Please do contact me when you are next in the area and I will be delighted to make a reservation for you personally.
Guest Services.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (287)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

This was my second time at Savill Court Spa, on the 2 day package, which is incredible value at £169.50. The rooms are lovely and cleaned each day, the spa is gorgeous and there is a wide selection of treatments. The food is probably the best part of the stay as it is so good! There is plenty of choice of far more expensive and stylish dishes than you would expect, cooked to perfection. The staff are wonderful and really cant do more for you. I also really enjoyed the availability of bikes to cycle to Virgina Lake for free. A great stay at a wonderful hotel! I would recommend to everyone!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Nicola1989,
Thank you for your feedback, it was our pleasure to welcome you and we hope to see you again soon, please do contact me and I will make your reservation for you personally.
United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I came here for a one night stay with dinner, breakfast and treatments. The dinner was very nice, as was the breakfast. Room was pretty average, but then again, with grounds as beautiful as these, who needs to stay in their room? Treatments were nice and came back feeling relaxed.

Stayed March 2012
ops_Savillcourt, Guest Relations Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear PStirups
Thank you for your review, we were delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass on your compliments to our breakfast, dinner and spa service teams.
We hope to welcome you again soon, please do contact me at any time.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

My mother and I came to the spa as spa day visitors - everything was very clean and well presented, the treatments were lovely and the therapists were very friendly and helpful.
There were just a couple of things that let the day down.
1. It was cold in the treatment and relaxation rooms
2. The swimming pool was FREEZING
3. No plug sockets in the changing rooms for straightening irons ( although one of the therapists did say that this was being rectified

We did enjoy our day and loved the treatments that we had - chocolate wraps, facials & pedicures, however I don't think that we would book to go there again.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Lins1980
We will be delighted to pass on your positive feedback regarding your spa treatments, unfortunately we do not provide electrical sockets for use in wet areas for safety reasons, please accept our apology for any inconvenience caused.
We are sorry to understand that you found the pool temperature to be not to your preference, our pool is set to 29 degrees which is a standard guideline.
We do hope you will try us again in the future, please do let me know and I will be delighted to ensure you are entirely satisfied.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed for one night and the hotel completely blew us away, from the building itself, to the rooms and the impecible service at reception. Nothing was too much for them. They went out of their way to provide us with information about facilities at the hotel, any extras we wanted to have and a detailed plan of how to get into Windsor town. Always done with a smile on their face, which is rare these days.
The hotel was spotless, as was our room and the spa/pool area. It was quiet at the pool area, which we liked.
Our room was small, but this wasn't a problem as it was comfortable. The bar area was comfortable with plenty of comfy seating.
I'd certainly go back - they do a great job and go above and beyond to ensure guests have a great stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Becwah
Thank you for your review, it was our great pleasure to welcome you and we hope to welcome you again soon. Please do contact me and I will make your reservation for you personally.
Giest Services.
Odiham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Attended a day conference and function here, I was very impressed with the staff at the location. This was enhanced when there was an issue with service at breakfast but the reception staff quickly responded to my issue - very impressively.
The rooms in the hotel are great for a function, and enhanced by the grounds - we had a BBQ outside followed by 'disco' inside, good location and space for people to be together or spread out....
I will recommend this for future use at work...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mark and Phillipa,
Thank you for your review, we were delighted you enjoyed your event and BBQ at Savill Court.
I will pass on your most positive feedback to our services team.
Thank you for choosing Savill Court; please do contact me and I will make any future bookings for you personally.
n.ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I travel a lot and I can understand that different people have different experiences in hotels but my experience was really great right from the start, I had originally booked into another hotel but due to a booking error on their part they booked me into the savill court, when I arrived I can honestly say after staying at some of the best hotels in the world the reception staff were of a very high standard they could not help me enough and organised the printing of my boarding pass for my return flight home the next day, the restaurant was very good with a lovely selection to choose from, after this I went into the bar for a few drinks and was again greeted by some of the best service I have received any were, I must say the gentleman at reception I think his name was sanjit was first class and that level continued throughout my stay a great hotel when you consider the price you pay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Jonzo
Thank you for your review, we will be delighted to pass on your feedback to our service teams and we will look forward to welcoming you again soon. Thank you for choosing Savill Court.
Please do contact me and I will make your reservation personally.
Guest Services.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Egham
The Runnymede on Thames
Brooklands Hotel
Brooklands Hotel
#1 of 4 in Weybridge
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,477 reviews

Been to Savill Court Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!