“Thank you for creating the fairy tale wedding of my dreams!”

and 1 more site!
Knockninny Country House & Marina
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Enniskillen
“Thank you for creating the fairy tale wedding of my dreams!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Fermanaghs hidden gem! The hotel were professional, polite and went above and beyond to ensure my day was perfect. I couldn't fault the hotel, and everyone of my guests commented on the 5* quality hospitality that was received at this boutique guest house. The marquee was immaculate, the hotel agreed to all of my quirky colour scheme requests. If you dream of a fairy tale marquee wedding, in am exquisite setting with 5* cuisine, then I would strongly recommend considering this venue!

• Stayed September 2012
4 Thank Lovetotravelgkl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Stockport, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Wow, we have just returned from another visit to the Hotel.This time for my Daughters Wedding. The Hosts make everything seem so easy and there is nothing that is too much trouble, even the owner travelling to town for a new hairbrush for a guest..... they really can't do enough for you. The Hotel, Food, Marquee, Staff and Location in our opinion can't be faulted. If you are planning a function here, rest assured you are in very safe professional hands.
We will be visiting again, but to everybody at the Hotel, a huge thank you for everything and we will see you again for next season.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Glen_Gill_Lockett
Dublin
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Stopped here on Friday for a late lunch at 3.00pm. We were told by an unsmiling waitress that we could have ‘nothing’ - she was bringing lunch to 2 people! When asked how come she was serving others she said that was the last order and the kitchen was closed. Turns out they were friends of hers. There were cakes and scones on the bar, we asked could we have some of them, and were told yes. We ordered and were half served. The manager/owner appeared but the service did not improve. Such a pity as it was a lovely sunny day and we sat outside looking out over the lake. This place could be so good with a little effort.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank Rhona O
Carrickfergus, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Half hour coffee stop plus home made fruit scones. Excellent. Fine old world decor. Adjacent car park handy for disabled access.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mike a
portadown
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Looking to stay somewhere for the weekend up at the lough Erne area I found this place on the Internet. It stated that it was full on two web sites but I decided to phone and check and to my delight it was available for the Sunday night. After a fun but rough night camping on an island we we're looking forward to relaxing at this place and it did not disappoint. We were greated by kind friendly staff in the small but very cosy inviting bar/lounge area that was hosting a small party,(not for us, lol) the place gave me an instant 'yes I'm glad I booked this' feeling..then we were shown to our rooms, the old but charming character of the area we passed thru even before we got to our rooms was lovely and we used it for a few photo shoots later that evening. Then the cosier than cosy room with a view that just made me want to move up to this place for good, over looking the well manicured lawn and the half full jetti and the lough was just picture perfect, both at sunset and the next morning as the sun rose. We passed back through our photo shoot studio from the evening before down to the patio area outside that over looks the gorgeous lough and sat for a while as our breakfast was being prepared by the kind friendly warming Gail who made us feel like friends. The quiet location was just what we needed and I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to experience a bit of weekend bliss. The bar, even tho small had its fair share of visitors who docked for a few hours to come up for a bit of banter and to enjoy the character of this great wee place. This is obv a popular place to come, I only wish I'd heard of it before now. Access to the water is close by and it enabled us to go and discover the lough on the jetski in the blistering sun. To get away from the hustle of town and enjoy yourself this place is perfect . The weather just topped it all off, one of my most enjoyable weekends I've had.

• Stayed June 2012
4 Thank Robinmcdowell
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 31, 2012

booked 1 nights stay in knockninny house in mid may 2012 for the wife and myself.
my directions are not great,but easily found and signposted.arrived about 4pm,was shown to the room,lovely decor,comfy bed,plenty of room and lots of information in the booklets in the room and more in the bar lounge area.we had a lovely walk around the grounds and marina,sat and had a drink on the outside patio overlooking the lakes,a beautiful setting,had a lovely meal,sat by the open fire and soaked up the warm,comfortable and pleasent surroundings.
an excellent evening and a great breakfast the next morning.we have stayed in loads of hotels in n.ireland and for this being a guest house, is the best by a long mile.this place has the whole package,pleasent staff,lovely decor,good grub,spotlessly clean,comfortable,quiet,great value for money,a lovely pint of guinness,and oh,the view,(wow).
have booked cottages in july for a week near here,and will definately be calling in and hopefully catch a boat tour from the marina,hire a boat out for fishing,or maybe just sit out on the open patio and have a wee glass of vino.
we are planning another stay down here hopefully mid august for the full weekend this time and do a bit of touring down south,and this time i will bring the fishing gear with me.
a big thank you to the young girl who worked her wee socks off while we were there,(sorry i forget her name) she also pulls a great pint of guinness.......
thank you and hope to see you all soon,......stuck a few dozen photos of the outside area and views from the marina...have a look.
roy and carol,...belfast.((*J*)).

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank parker16
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Knockninny Country House and Marina provides an exceptional level of service within the tranquil surroundings of Lough Erne. The rooms are finished to a better standard than most four star hotels. The food in the restaurant was very reasonably priced, and the hospitality shown was second to none. I liked it so much, I have booked it as my wedding venue.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Gemma_welltravelled
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniskillen
Lough Erne Resort
Westville Hotel
#3 of 7 in Enniskillen
Slieve Russell Hotel Golf and Country Club
Farnham Estate Spa and Golf Resort

Been to Knockninny Country House & Marina? Share your experiences!