“mama mai”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

the food was great last nite but could of done with more staff very good value for money and a lovely place to go to,the best pizza ive had since i was in New York!so give it a try a see what you think.

There are newer reviews for Mario's Restaurant

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

The food and price of this restaurant were good, but I wouldn't go back due to the rudeness of the manager/owner. He made no effort to greet us- not a smile or hello and disputed the number of people we had booked for. Not a great first impression on arrival! We were also sat at a table with rubbish lighting and the restaurant was cold. The lovely waiter and waitresses could teach their boss how to be polite to future customers!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

OMG, I was expecting a restaurant, very surprised to be sat at a table next to the swing door to the kitchen. Plastic chairs, basic tables and poor lighting. Did not have enough light to read the menu. (used my mobile for light) Why dont they put candles on the table if there lights are so poor. We were asked what we would like to drink, only to be told no license, suggested to go across the road etc and buy a bottle to bring in. At that point left without ordering.

1  Thank Barbara_Andy
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

The guy who states the meatballs where processes clearly did not eat in Mario's, u husband had meatballs and they were freshly prepared and beautiful, we both had pizza that was very clearly homemade and both tasted wonderful. The service was fantastic, and having visited Italy on a few occasions can easily say that was the best pizza I have ever eaten. Will definitely be back, great food, great service and excellent value for money.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

What a fantastic Italian restaurant, the food is absolutely delicious and service top notch. We had Sunday lunch, my wife had the garlic mushrooms and I, the meatballs. Best meatballs I've ever had and in Enniskillen of all places - please note my wife and I are back from hols in Venice, Bari, Messina, Naples and Rome and the food wasnt as good as Mario's, Really. Also had one of the best pizza's ever, definitely going back for another very soon.