“Very nice”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I loved the food and decor in this place, and the freindly staff made it all worth wile! ive eaten in sevral diffrent restaurants in enniskillen and i think this is the best food weve had! keep up the good work!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We shared the platter. It was lovely there was loads in it and the BBQ ribs where to die for the meat was just falling form the bone. Very nice place also.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

This was my worst eating out experience ever.. I ordered a 'pulled pork wrap with barbeque sauce and beef tomatoes' and tea, to arrive with my wrap. The tea arrived first, 25 minutes in advance of my wrap.. The wrap contained a mixture of hot black, burnt pork, cold pork, chips of bone, one slice of tomatoe and tough stringy inedible lettuce...garnished with more inedible lettuce, one slice of onion and one small blob of dressing...I complained to the waitress who said that she would speak to the mangeress...The manageress never appeared, but my bill promptly did...
All in all, a terrible experience and complete rip off...never again...

3  Thank Mef2201
Reviewed November 26, 2012

On a cold evening you exepct to go into a nice cosy bar/restaurant and warm up quite quickly. Entering the newly refurbished bush bar/restaurant was anything but that warm interior we had hoped for. The newly refurbished bar/restaurant was separated from the night club area by a very large velvet curtain at the back, which from behind came an almighty draft that would have made you think that you were actually out on lough erne. The menu was very good....to read. On questioning the waitress was the thai curry green or red etc.. she replied "em....its a bit orange" an orange it was. It was a chill-ied ++ up version of uncle bens sweet and sour (hence the orange colour) and i literally couldnt eat it it was THAT hot. I would have made better myself. My partner had the steak sandwich dish. The steak was cold and the pepper sauce was dark brown creamy water. Totally tasteless. We couldnt get over the lack of taste and heat about everything. We felt the food had been sitting under a warm light for ages and lacked any sort of tasty heartiness. The soup we had for startes was freezing!! and the waiter kindly heated the two up for us..and brought it back. All it took was to have it pipping hot...very simple!! We did not stay for dessert or teas or coffee. I must stress the staff were very nice and professional. They looked smart and were always asking was everything ok.It isnt their fault the chef hasnt a clue what he/she was at! We just arent the type to complain to people face to face too much but felt the chef needed a definte mention. Ease off on the chillis, learn how to make a basic thai green/red chilli, not that hard really, cook your steak better..again not that difficult and for goodness sake...get your food warmed up! And to the manager...get the heating on!! its November!!

1  Thank seana m
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is a fabulous bar for food and so very reasonable. The few times have been here has always been really busy but the wait for service is very minimal. Staff lovely.