“Great Food at Great Prices.”
Review of The Linen Hall - CLOSED

The Linen Hall
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had lunch here with my wife last Monday. I had the roast beef and my wife had the salmon (£7.40). My roast was nice and tender and as part of a special deal was only £5.99 which also included a pint of beer. My wife's salmon was also very good.

For desert we both had hot chocolate fudge and ice cream only £1.99 each. This was absolutely delicious.

Tea, Coffee, Latte etc. all only 75p each.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Good value food and drink - acceptable quality and sometimes just what you want on a mid week night when you don't want to cook. I'm sure some people who turn up their noses at a Weatherspoon's meal would be familiar with many a frozen speciality! Does what it says on the tin.

1  Thank FermanaghKeys
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great for lunches and early teas. Like many Witherspoons there is a snob issue that would keep many people out. But its great value for meals and drinks and I have never had any negative issues with it

1  Thank PartimeHolidaymaker
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We dined here as a family looking for a quick bite to eat in Enniskillen on a Saturday afternoon. The food is absolutely diabolical and the portions measly. My husband ordered a rare sirloin steak which came out with a flag sticking out of the top of it with 'rare' clearly stamped in to it, however, when he tried to cut it, it was like a leather shoe. I asked them to hold the chips and provide extra veg as a substitute which they said was fine, his dinner came out with extra Garden Peas!!! A piece of leather and a plate of garden peas! I chose pasta carbonara which was a bowl of penne pasta with 2 slices of mushroom in it. When the waitress was clearing our table I raised my concerns over the half eaten food to which she offered us desserts to compensate, no thank you! I will not return & beware there's a lingering smell of public toilets in the bar area! I'm just relieved it wasn't expensive, they do say that you only get what you pay for!

1  Thank ReviewerLeitrim
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Food is good and reasonable .. Pints are cheap.. Decor could do with a bit of upgrading.. But homely atmosphere and good service !