“Beautiful house and Amazing host”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Enter a caption for your photo
You'll have some alpaca neighbors!!
Devenish Monastic Site was founded in the 6th century only 6 miles away
Castle Archdale Country Park only a short drive away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dmbondiya...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Beautiful house and Amazing host”
Reviewed June 4, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Thank you Vera for welcoming us into your beautiful home. Lavender manor is very peaceful and the decorations through out the house is amazing. The most comfortable beds ever. We all loved every bit of your house. The garden is very beautiful, I am lost for words. Your breakfast was exquisite. Thank you so much for booking our restaurant and for being so warm. We will definitely be back soon. Pictures don't do justice to your house, one needs to visit it in person.

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you for taking the time and effort to submit a positive review.
I look forward to your return.
Kindest Regards,
ciara529
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Beautiful House and gardens. Great for weekend/holiday.”
Reviewed May 25, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Set among the beautiful green fields of Fermanagh. Stayed here with my friends for a weekend. Well catered house, everything there that we needed. 3 living rooms to choose from, lovely roll top bath in one of the bedrooms. Very homlely. Amazing landscaped gardens, nearby horses, sheep and even Alapacas! Highly recommend it!

May 29, 2017
Thank you for your very positive review. I really appreciate your time and effort to submit a review.
callender...
“Mayday Weekend”
Reviewed May 2, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Fabulous house! We had a large party stay at the weekend and we all had a great time. The house is extremely well equipped and very spacious.
The kids had a ball on their bikes outside and loved feeding the animals with the farmer.
Very well located to Enniskillen and surrounding areas.
A definite must when visiting Co Fermanagh

May 4, 2017
Dear Diane,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a positive review.
Much appreciated.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Ideal home for family get-togethers”
Reviewed April 11, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We really enjoyed our week's stay here - the house is beautifully decorated, comfortable and spacious for a group of 16 and suitable for all ages. It has beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and is perfect for getting away from it all, yet it's conveniently located to the nearby town. We really enjoyed cooking and eating together, and playing games in the pool room. My children also enjoyed the garden, and checking on the alpacas in the neighbouring fields! Vera and Noel were very welcoming, the fire was lit when we arrived, which was a lovely touch. Vera answered all my queries quickly before we arrived. I hope we can come back again because we've such great memories of our time here.

Apr 12, 2017
Thank you for submitting a very positive review, You were a joy to host!!
I look forward to hosting you in the future.
Kind Regards to All,
bridoohar...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“A holiday home to suit all ages”
Reviewed March 6, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Stayed here for weekend with family, plenty of space for a large group. Feels like a home away from home. Well equipped and pool room is great fun for all ages. Set in peaceful countryside with short drive to local village, 3mile to Irvinestown and 7mile to Enniskillen, good base for exploring Fermanagh. Vera replied promptly to any queries prior to our stay and has thought of everything you would need for in the house. Would definitely recommend and would be happy to return again.

Mar 7, 2017
Thanks, Bridin,
I really appreciate your positive review!
Adèle M
“What a fantastic weekend”
Reviewed March 5, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Last weekend 24th Feb-26th Feb 2017 myself and 13 others spent the weekend in Lavender House for my best friend's hen weekend. I instantly was drawn to Lavender House when initially searching for accomodation. The house appeared very spacious and comfortable for having a party of 14 with 6 bedrooms, numerous bathrooms and ensuites and a large kitchen/dining area. The pictures really do not do Lavender House justice- it truly is the most beautiful house with large bedrooms and lounge areas. The view outside and surrounding landscape was breathtaking. We really settled in well over the weekend and made the place our own. The fire was lit for us when we arrived down and the house was always toasty throughout our stay. There was also plenty of hot water especially to cater for 14 women.

The accomodation is in a good location and not far from Enniskillen and the main roads.

Dealing with Vera was very straightforward and she kept in contact with me in the days running up to our agreed stay. She is a lovely lady and keeps the house looking so clean and tidy. I couldn't have faulted anything about our stay- only that I wished we were staying longer!

I would most definately recommend Lavender House to friends and family in the future. Thankyou so much Vera for having us.x

Mar 6, 2017
Hi Adele,
Thank you for taking the time to submit an excellent review.
I really appreciate your time and effort involved!
You were a pleasure to host.
naomihaug...
United Kingdom
“a beautiful rental house to stay in.”
Reviewed February 26, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

on the weekend commencing 24th February 2017 we were staying here for my sister Rachel hen weekend.it is a lovely spacious rental house.there was 14 of us.Vera is so lovely and friendly.the beds in it are so comfortable.I will definitely recommending Lavender House to my friends and family and I would certainly go back and stay in it again.

Feb 27, 2017
Thanks you for your great review Naomi!! Much appreciated!!

Kind Regards

Vera
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing