The Enniskillen Hotel
$179
Mahon's Hotel(Irvinestown)
$78
$66
The Valley Hotel(Fivemiletown)(Great Value!)
$102
$95
$184
TripAdvisor
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbronte suitecocktail makingtown centrecomplimentary watermini fridgeboutique hotelpower showerlarge showerbooked this hotelsuperior roomcomfortable bedcooked breakfastgreat bathroomnext morninglovely hotelon arrivalbar food
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 1 night. It was beautifully decorated with a lovely comfy bed and modern bathroom with a spacious shower. Everything was clean and modern and I would highly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ann m
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on 3rd August for my birthday suprise. I have to say he done an amazing job at picking this wonderful hotel. From the moment we arrived until we left the staff were all very helpful and friendly but I have to give special mention to Alex who served us all day and night at the bar with drinks (amazing cocktails) and dinner, he really could not of doing anything more for us and is an asset to the hotel. We had dinner in the bar and it was lovely. Breakfast was also great this we had in our room at no extra cost. The room was lovely and modern as to was the bathroom with the walkin shower. Overall i would Definitely recommend and we will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kellie R
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Don't be put off by location this is a great hotel great rooms ,staff and food.When you walk into the hotel the first impression is wow.then the room so comfortable and what a fabulous bathroom and shower

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We originally booked in for 2 nights, but extended our stay another night (all we had time for).

This hotel "ticks all the boxes" - fridge (with free water!) in rom, coffee making facilities in room, safe in room, hairdryer in room, handy walk to pubs and restaurants, newspapers in reception.

As said before, it was opened on 12/12/12. During the G8 meeting, it was fully occupied by Russians, which helped the vodka sales. Putin did not visit, but his car (brought from Russia) did. The fact I am writing this is one way of showing how friendly and enthusiastic the staff is, and willing to engage in a chat (bit of crack).

There was a little confusion with ithe location on some of the online mapping sites. It was shown off to the right of the main Forthill Street, leaving Enniskillen. In fact, it is to the left, a bit past the Railway Hotel, which is very conspicuous. This problem will probably go away with time.

Normally we are inclined to eat outside the hotel we are staying in, as we feel the food and value often are designed for a captive clientele. This is not the case here, and we recommend the restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Donard
Reviewed August 15, 2013

When we first viewed the hotel from the outside, my heart sank a little. It is painted quite a drab grey colour and looks a little dismal. However, as soon as I stepped inside, my impression completely changed. The entire hotel is new and modern, having only opened in December 2012. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. When there was a slight problem with our room, we were immediately moved without any hesitation. The room itself was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and the rainhead shower was excellent. Perhaps a little more light in the bathroom would be helpful, as it was quite difficult to put on my make up with the current lighting!

The bar was comfortable with plenty of TVs for watching sporting events. The staff were again, very friendly and helpful and the cocktails were lovely (and quite generous!). Breakfast was tasty, although service was a little slow due to there being only one waiter serving the majority of the room. However, he was very polite and eager to help in any way he could.

Overall, it was a lovely stay, and well worth the money. The hotel has lovely quirky touches that distinguish it from other hotels (my favourite is the scrabble tile door handles on the main entrance). I shall be recommending it to family and friends alike.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple