“Excellent - luxury at an amazing price”

The Enniskillen Hotel
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Enniskillen
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stayed here with my husband and have to say it exceeded all expectations in every area. Friendly welcome at reception with quick and efficient check in and out, extremely comfortable rooms with very tasteful decor - large comfortable bed and amazing powerful shower, complimentary water in fridge. When we arrived we had lunch in Wildes bar - food was outstanding and service pleasant and efficient. Make sure to try out some of the cocktails on offer! Next morning we enjoyed an absolutely delicious breakfast - variety of fruit, juices, cereals and then choice of hot option (eggs Benedict to die for!). Perfect. The staff throughout the hotel really couldn't have done more to help - and really made you feel welcome. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I have been here a few times but I ate in here tonight with 2 children, the food and service was fantastic great place all round. The value was super and the food was not only presented well it tasted fantastic plus the staff were very very good , I will definitely be back :)

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Bmcf12
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We (2 couples) stayed for 2 nights over Easter weekend.

I stayed in this hotel before being renovated,and vowed never to return.

Now that its been renovated :

It was clean, stylish, close to enniskillen to walk in or home.

It is far enough out that there's no noise or parking problems.

The pricing is reasonable.

The breakfast was great .

I would note that the staff are all younger rather than older, this might lead to unprofessional in other hotels but I found the staff exactly what I like in a hotel - friendly, helpful, willing and very capable.

I would have no hesitation recommending this ,much improved hotel and if the standards remain then I shall look forward to returning.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Ciarán R
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed here on 20th March 2013 and would stay here again. Rates were reasonable although would have expected cheaper considering time of year and competition in area nevertheless the hotel was pleasant. The young girl on Reception seemed new to the job but was friendly and efficient. The room was very clean, modern with all the facilities you would expect and on check-in was nice and warm especially on a very cold evening (different story in morning as the room was very cold with no success in adjusting the temperature) however on getting to the room on the 3rd floor the 'lift' can be a wee bit confusing as there was a 1 and 2 buttons to press but no 3, as it turned out 2 was actually 3. Bar food in the evening was good and had a decent menu with lots of choice, young barman and waiting staff were pleasant and efficient at their job. Breakfast in morning offered a great choice from continental to cereal to fresh fruit through to a full Ulster Fry cooked breakfast, I opted for the full works with scrambled egg and it certainly filled a hole, Again staff were very friendly and pleasant. On check out I did mention to reception about the lack of heating in the room early morning and that was the only thing I found fault in, the fact that they did not seem to care about that or even apologise for it. Strangely enough I had colleagues booked in here as well on the same night and they experienced the opposite, a room that was too warm and they enjoyed a reduction in the rate when they complained to reception, maybe I was too nice about it. Nevertheless I probably would stay here again even though Enniskillen do have a handful of decent hotels to choose from.

Room Tip: Make sure that heating is working properly.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2013

After a nightmare the night before we stopped here for lunch and enjoyed it so much we booked in. The hotel is new and full of quirky signs and characteristics. The food is extremely good, the staff very friendly and obliging and the rooms have all you need. I could have no complaints about here and would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank crimmo
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed on business in March 2013. Decor up-to-date and nice and warm (t was a bitterly cold day).
Everything was fine except the heating was uncontrollable in my bedroom. I tried to sort all night with the person on reception to no avail. It must have been 30 degrees all night!
In the end they agreed there was a problem and were very helpful and reduced the bill. What more could they do?
Beware room 201 for the moment!
I will give them another chance next month.

Room Tip: Beware Room 201
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We recently visited your hotel to eat not to stay,food was gorgeous 2 extremely bar staff served us and made sure everything was perfect for us, the atmosphere was so warm, at the minute we are planning to stay in your hotel. Customer service is the most important thing in a hotel, well done. Will see you soon.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bunny2576
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniskillen
Westville Hotel
The Valley Hotel
The Valley Hotel
#1 of 1 in Fivemiletown
Slieve Russell Hotel Golf and Country Club

Been to The Enniskillen Hotel? Share your experiences!