“Not bad for Irish Italian”

Franco's Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 83 Restaurants in Enniskillen
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, International, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pizzas, pasta, seafood beef and lamb
Cambridge, Canada
“Not bad for Irish Italian”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

A nice dinner with family. Chosen for it's proximity to the city centre. The ambiance was nice. The food was nothing spectacular. No specific complaints just no "wow" factor.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Jay F

Newtownabbey, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous restaurant”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Loved this place! service was fantastic and the food delicious! It had a real authentic italian feel to it! will def return1

Visited February 2012
1 Thank michellex058
Enniskillen, United Kingdom
“Another pleasant evening.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Out for a birthday meal with my wife. We had an excellent evening in pleasant surroundings, friendly staff and good food. Excellent selection although I mostly stick with a Pizza. Fish a specialty.

Visited September 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Francos still tops”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had another great dining experience in francos last week. How they can keep up their high standard amazes me. A family occasion and what a successful night. Service food and craic fantastic. Steak and fresh fish to die for accompanied by superb wine. Thank you Emmett you helped make our family celebration special. It was a first visit to Enniskillen for some of the party and they will be back so I will be on to book you again.

• Visited September 2012
Bangor, Northern Ireland
“Nothing special”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I went for a meal with my husband on Sunday night to Francos on a recommendation from some family who told us it was a brilliant restaurant. Unfortunately we definitely didnt feel that way. When we first arrived a little early for a table we had booked they were happy to seat us which I thought was nice but that was about the last good thing of the experience.

When asked for drinks they only had two choices for beer and one choice for a cocktail. They were quick enough to bring the food but when we got our meals my husbands was uninteresting and bland as was my carbonara.
My carbonara was steaming when it was brought to me but when I took a bite it was luke warm and really wasnt interesting at all.

The atmosphere really wasn't very inviting either, not the most friendly.

I dont think it will be a restaurant we will return to.

• Visited September 2012