Belmore Court Motel
Westville Hotel(Enniskillen)
Lough Erne Resort(Enniskillen)
Mahon's Hotel(Irvinestown)
View Hotel
Erne A Rest B&B(Derrylin)
The Valley Hotel(Fivemiletown)
Finn Lough(Enniskillen)
  • Restaurant
1,944 results
All reviewsmini kitchencontinental breakfastexecutive suitetown centrewithin walking distancegreat place to stayshopping tripflat screen tvself cateringcentral locationself serviceon arrivalstaff at receptionweekend breakwalk in showerroom was spotlessexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Superb. What's not to like? Stayed two nights as a start to our week long break before heading up the North Coast to the NW200 Road Races. Very friendly helpful staff and tremendous rooms and they kept an eye on the bikes for a couple of nights too. Loved staying there and would recommend it to anyone visiting the beautiful county of Fermanagh.

Top class!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
BelmoreCourtMotel, Owner at Belmore Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Falcoholic

It was great to see lots of bikes like yourselves touring around Northern Ireland in the week leading up to the NW 200.

I'm glad you liked our rooms and the staff.

Thanks for continuing to recommend us.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Attending a Wedding and Reception one mile away at the Killyhevlin Hotel, so the Belmore Court was very convenient and reasonably priced. Staff were courteous and welcoming on arrival as they were on our departure. Spacious rooms were clean, tidy and all facilities that we needed were there. I would happily stay there again if in the area in view of it being central to all local amenities.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear rayjwacko

Thanks for choosing us and your base when you attended a wedding at a local hotel. We offer a great value alternative to the venue accommodation for guests.

It was great to read that you found us convenient (1km from venue) and the staff friendly.

Looking forward to your return soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

The Belmore Court is superb! Every member of staff makes you feel welcome and at home. Special mention for Una and Michelle on reception who without a doubt are the most helpful,professional hotel staff I have ever encountered. We stayed in an executive suite and it was first class. Every thing you could want was catered for in accommodation. 2 flat screen TVs, brilliant shower,Krupp's coffee machine,double balcony and the most comfortable hotel bed we have ever slept in! Every inch of the room and hotel is immaculate and spotlessly clean. A real credit to the housekeeping staff. Breakfast is described as continental but even offers a hot option of eggs,bacon and sausages as well as every other cereal/continental items imaginable. Location is great, just a 5/10 min stroll into town centre. But there's a 24hr Tesco right across the road should you need anything. Both my partner and I have stayed at most of the 4/5 star hotels in N.Ireland and this place, honestly, is way ahead of most (namely The Dunadry! Who should head here for a big helping of customer care training!). Would I stay here again?? YES without a doubt. Keep up the fantastic work and standards.

• Stayed: May 2013
Terry M, Manager at Belmore Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear welltravelledLisburn

We aim to make the guest our number 1 priority at the Belmore Court & Motel.

On reading your review I can see that this is how you feel.

It's great to see the special mentions for Michelle & Una, the comments about the Executive Suite, its Nesspresso machine, balcony, comfortable bed and the breakfast in the morning.

Thanks for these wonderful comment - we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Having been unable to book my regular hotel I opted to stay at the Belmore for 2 nights. Great welcome very happy helpful staff and they kindly put me ina superior room (£80 a night). The room was very comfortable with everything I needed (no bath unfortunately), the only downside to staying at the Belmore is that there isnt a restaurant however it is within walking disatance of the town where there are plenty of bars and restaurants to eat. Only contintental breakfast was on offer and there was plenty of choice however I did find the sausages a bit "cheap". Overall it was a good stay but I wouldnt of wanted to stay for more than 2 nights due to the lack of a restaurant as I was staying on my own. I will stay again Im sure.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
BelmoreCourtMotel, Owner at Belmore Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Corinne P

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I'm pleased we were able to accommodate you when your usual hotel was unable to accommodate you.

It is great to hear that you found the staff helpful and the room comfortable. We have rooms with baths on request.

I'm sorry you felt that having no restaurant was a downside. Our location means that we are within walking diastance of many restaurants and earteries. We do also carry a large selection of takeaway menus allowing you to eat in your room.

We do try and impress on everyone that we are NOT a Hotel and therefore don't offer a full service provision.

I'm glad overall it was a good stay and it's also good to read you would stay again.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Stayed 1 night as we were going to a wedding. From the minute we arrived we enjoyed our stay, as the welcome in reception was great. Really happy, pleasant and welcoming receptionist. Overall impression of the hotel is that its bright, clean and well maintained. Our room was lovely with a fantastic modern shower. The hotel is very central and easy to find, will definitely be back again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Gillian B

Thanks for choosing us as your accommodation base for the wedding you attending in Enniskillen recently.

It's great to read you hade an excellent experience from the moment you entered the building. I'll pass the comments on to both the reception and housekeeping team.

Looking forward to your return.

T