“Delightful for Afternoon Tea! Bellanaleck, Enniskillen”
Review of The Sheelin Tea Rooms - CLOSED

The Sheelin Tea Rooms
Reviewed May 6, 2011

Having passed this very sweet tea rooms several times on previous trips, I was determined to sample it this visit. And what a treat! Beautiful thatched exterior is more than matched by a lovely clean white cottage feel inside. The range of cakes was just amazing - all too tempting. I had blueberry scone and cream which was yummy. Some of the others had various chocolate cakes and all raved about how good they were. Service very efficient and polite and friendly. Definitely a top class place for a break near Enniskillen.

3  Thank limericklady

Reviewed October 16, 2010

The Sheelin Tea Shop, on the main Enniskillen to Dublin road, is a great discovery. In the village of Bellanaleck (over-enthusiastically described as "picturesque" - I wouldn't have said that!), this tea shop looked so inviting as we drove past that we detoured at the end of our trip to visit for an afternoon drink. They offer a wide range of teas, both black and white - I chose the award-winning Belfast Blend, most refreshing. My wife had an excellent espresso coffee. The display of home-made cakes was tempting: we went for the iced cherry cake - no regrets! The decor of the tea room is a crisp white and green: the owner and staff are friendly and attentive. In summary, this tea shop is a real "find" - I recommend it.

4  Thank RadioGuyNottingham