“I'd l8ve to love it more”
Review of UNO Restaurant & Cocktail Bar - CLOSED

UNO Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
Cuisines: Irish, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Love the ambience as you walk through the door, the service was excellant and the food ..good, but? Hard to put my finger on whats missing but something is

Reviewed December 30, 2013

The atmosphere in the restaurant was good and the staff were nice however very disorganised (Had to ask for the bill 3 times and our drinks twice). Others were experiencing the same slow service. I had the burger which was fine however a little boring and missing the bacon etc which it was supposed to have. My wife had a beef & stout pie which she enjoyed. Overall I thought it was expensive for what it was however the setting was nice.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Ended up calling Uno at v late notice as we had gone to Franco's for a quiet meal with my boyfriend & we ended up out the back beside a large party with lots of young children. Hasn't been before & thought it was maybe a bad thing that we got in at the last minute on a Saturday night- how wrong I was!! Everything about this restaurant impressed me- particularly the food & the staff!!!! Very attentive but give you the space you need. More relaxing ambience altho there were 2 other tables of 4 beside us. The food was v well priced for the quality! It seems this restaurant does not create the buzz it deserves! We cannot wait to get back again soon :)

1  Thank deryygal
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We live locally but for some reason never went here until last night. I always had the thought it was a young persons sort of place, which it turned out it wasn't! Monday night, not busy, but a couple of handfuls of diners created a buzz, strangely mostly couples with one pre teen child (each)! Three of us had the special 16ounce T bones, spot on, excellent, good meal pleasantly served and the fourth had the burger, huge, although probably not as good value as the steak, but still a solid meal.

1  Thank Shugo3
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Great food with ample choice on the menu. Great service and presentation. Unfortunately the night we visited we were the only ones there so the atmosphere suffered but it didn't detract from our enjoyment of the meal. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Teresa745