“Romantic Meal Out”
Review of Cafe Merlot

Cafe Merlot
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Enniskillen
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014

My husband and I spent a couple of days in Enniskillen for our wedding anniversary and were recommended this restaurant by a taxi driver. The food was amazing, we had starter, main and dessert and all were delicious. The service was first class, the manager/owner was very knowledgeable and we sampled the locally brewed beer which was lovely. We will definitely return the next time we are in the area and could not recommend this gem of a restaurant highly enough!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have to say Café Merlot did not disappoint. The food was delicious, the staff were very attentive and the atmosphere was lovely. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Well done once again guys, arrived last saturday night for the third time, myself and my good wife. My wife had the crab pate, I had the antipasti platter. Main course I had the monkfish, stunning! My wife had the chicken squash purée, we are both looking forward to our return soon. I have to say, the food has to be some of the best in the country.

1  Thank Kevin O
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Great little spot for friends to meet. Different menu from the norm with things like curry onion soup and olive bread. No pressure to eat up and get out, this little gem allows you plenty time to chat and enjoy food. I use it often with family and friends. Try the great value pre theatre menu.
Fish dishes are imaginative with lovely sauces. In the middle of the town once found you will find yourself coming back again and again. Lovely staff, don't agree with washing machine on the owner, I always find him welcoming and informative about the menu when asked and after all he is a wine buff and enjoys talking about them, yes you are nit-picking but that's what's its all about , you have a point of view and entitled to it.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Absolutely tremendous food at very reasonable prices, Service is good as well, one small point though the owner is quite overbearing at times, seems to always interrupt you multiple times while eating and seems to love the sound of his own voice! I'm nitpicking though!