“yet to have a bad meal there.”
Review of Kamal Mahal

Kamal Mahal
Ranked #13 of 85 Restaurants in Enniskillen
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Serving for vegans,gluten free,healthy option and Celiacs .
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have eaten in many times over the year always top quality food staff are always polite and the food is a bargain at lunch time the buffet is cheap and you get to try indian food you'd probably not try unless your at a buffet very nice!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Lovely central restaurant - really nicely decorated and welcoming staff. Ther service was fast and the food was very tasty. The cost was reasonable and I will happily come back on my next visit.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I enjoy the buzz in this restaurant as each time I have visited there are always lots of customers. I find the staff friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The service is fast and the food is always full of flavour. As I like very spicy food and my husband prefers mildly spiced food it is always to our pleasing. Good value and adequate servings. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Saturday night buffet special from 5pm onwards for €15.95.
Absolutely fantastic variety of food, great tastes and excellent staff. They were very friendly and guided us through all the different throes of food, the hot ones, the cream ones and if you are allergic to nuts they will talk you through those which are safe. I loved popadoms and all the dips, sauces etc lovely buffalo wings, nan bread etc then all the meat and vegetarian dishes and choice of rices and chips. Then fruit, an Indian carrot cake and you get to pipe your own ice cream and put sauces and sprinkles on it - bringing out the child in everyone. This restaurant is definitely one to visit

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Good quality Indian food in a pleasant environment. Food was great delivered promptly and the meal was a reasonable cost. We will be back.