“A great place to stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tom E
Oxted
“A great place to stay”
Reviewed October 1, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Three couples stayed for a week and we had a great time. Three rounds of golf - Faldo Course is a very good course with beautiful views, the Castle Hume Course was OK but not so special.
Golf aside the walking locally and over in Donegal is exceptional and the evenings in Enniskillen great fun. A few hopping bars to visit after dinner. The music rarely seems to start before 10.30 but there are loads of taxis.
Then there is the accommodation. Very clean and well presented, three good size bedrooms, two with shower, one with bath. Living space was comfortable and the kitchen/dining area well planned and convenient.
Northern Ireland was a surprise to all of us, we had all been to the South but everyone was very friendly - we had a brilliant time.

hsavage1
Newtownards, United Kingdom
“80th celebration in 5^ star luxury”
Reviewed May 9, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Beautiful modern house that our family enjoyed for my fathers 80th birthday. Pure luxury throughout with everything you could ever need. Modern & spotless with luxury throughout, definitely hope we can return to share this perfect house again

Thanks Tim for sharing your beautiful home with us
Heather

Awooga07
Belfast
“Spacious, spotless and superbly kitted out!”
Reviewed April 10, 2018 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed in July for three nights as a group of four adults and five kids... which under one roof could be recipe for chaos, but this lodge was the perfect accommodation for a relaxing break! The open plan layout downstairs provided more than enough for room for everyone, with the bonus of patio doors opening out onto a large expanse of shared grass, which leads onto a putting green. The lodge was very well kitted out, with books, kids toys, tv, wifi and speakers to connect to etc, not to mention some local food produce in the fridge which was very much appreciated! The bedrooms were very comfortable with high quality finishes and linen complimenting the overall great experience we had. The stay was made very easy by the hosts who answered all our queries prior to arrival and could be contacted quickly if needs be during our stay. Overall, a fantastic few days were had by all and we would certainly recommend.

Your age range 35-49
DarrenML1...
“Cracking lodge!”
Reviewed December 20, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We have stayed in this lodge a couple of times this year with our (3) kids, very spacious, clean and kids loved it! Being in the grounds of Lough Erne Golf resort I was able to nip off with my son for a round of golf, whilst my wife and the other kids enjoyed a nice lunch in the hotel. My wife also used the hotel spa facilities, so it really combined self-catering with 5 star luxury hotel facilities! Would definitely recommend it and will be back!

AnnieOLiv...
Liverpool
“Absolutely perfect ”
Reviewed December 6, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I have had the pleasure of staying here twice and it exceeded all my expectations. I went with my small family on the first occasion and it was an ideal base for the children. With a 5 Star hotel on the door step, my husband and I felt that we had a luxurious break too.
On the second occasion I was with a group of girlfriends and we had a gorgeous day in the spa, lovely meal in hotel and it was just idyllic walking back over the water to our house to enjoy a few post spa drinks. We had planned to go out in enniskillen that evening, but we decided to stay in... says it all really.
Already planning my next trip for 2018.

Caroline...
“Great house”
Reviewed October 16, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I can highly recommend no14 Lough Erne golf village. The house was warm, cosy and very clean. On arrival the owner had left us a hamper which was very nice on arrival. Whatever we asked the owner was done on arrival. All beds sorted for kids and he had arranged vouchers for us to use in the hotel. We are a family of 6 and my ma and da came as well. They loved it. We will definitely book again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing