“Great food, excellent service, friendly staff”
Review of Westville Hotel

Westville Hotel
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Enniskillen
Reviewed August 5, 2014

First time to eat in restaurant, usually eat in the bar. Food was always great. Our grandsons christening dinner was held there. I had Chicken Cesar salad starter and ham and turkey dinner , it was perfect. They reserved our tables. And the staff were very helpful and friendly. Fabulous day.

Room Tip: I didn't stay at the hotel, but friends and family did. They were all very happy with the rooms...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Ryan M, Manager at Westville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Thank you for your great review of your first experience in dining in the Terrace Restaurant. We are delighted that you have lovely meal and enjoyed the day at your grandsons christening and look forward to seeing you in the Terrace Restaurant soon.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I found this hotel to be very good. Good off-street parking convenient to the town centre is the first thing that impacts. I was upgraded to "the best room in the house" and it was excellent. Very clean and well presented. Very comfortable bed and all amenities were working as they should. Tea and coffee and bottled water were provided. A very good base for a business or leisure stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I had dinner in the bar and it was good value with local products and well served. Breakfast choice was good and had all that you would expect. All in all I would unreservedly recommend this hotel and look forward to returning in the future. Free wifi was a boon and enabled me to work in the room when I needed.

Room Tip: Room 107 was the one I stayed in. It was bright and cheerful.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind appraisal of our hotel and our facilities. I am delighted to see you enjoyed the upgrade to our suite and note that our complementary Wi-Fi enabled you to work whilst with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Just spent one night in this hotel as a wee quick get away from our own business and I would have to say I was most impressed with every aspect of it. Being in the customer service industry myself I know how important it is to be looked after by efficient and friendly staff and I can assure you that The Westville has outstanding staff in all areas. The rooms are exceptionally clean and contain everything that you would need. The breakfast was outstanding and was piping hot as it was cooked to order which is a pleasant change from receiving a lukewarm buffet. All in all I found this a wonderful hotel and will definitely return in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Not just comfortable accommodation and good customer service upon checking.

Belated thanks to Heather Fallis and staff at the Westville Enniskillen. In particular for going above and beyond when went back to the hotel after having checked out earlier that day. We had been drenched during our walk around Enniskillen and the staff provided towels to help us dry off. The coffee and scones were also very much appreciated.

If your looking for somewhere to stay in Enniskillen this is a good hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Stayed in this hotel as we were attending a function there. The room was well appointed and tastefully decorated. We were pleasantly surprised by how big the room and bathroom were given that we had booked a standard room. The food we had both in the bar and for breakfast was delicious. My only compliant would be that there was no air conditioning in the room and it was an exceptionally warm night, leaving it very difficult to sleep.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank E14RKN
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights with my wife and our two boys.We were allocated the interconnecting rooms, which was really handy for keeping an eye on the boys.The rooms were fantastic, really modern and nice decor and had everything you would expect from a hotel thats only 5 year old.There was ample car parking spaces in the hotels car park at the rear of the hotel. Our check in was really quick and the receptionist was very friendly and helpful.We ate in the hotel bar the first night, and as it was so good and reasonably priced, we ended up eating there every night!!! Service and food in both the bar and at breakfast was brilliant, and it was good to see plenty of staff to serve people.We have stayed in all of the 'big name' hotels around Co Fermanagh, and this hotel definately rates as our No1. All staff we encountered were more than helpful, but a special mention should be made to 'Ronan', who looked after us in the bar, and at breakfast….a true professional at his job!…..Would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Co Fermanagh….a great wee hotel !!!

Room Tip: All rooms are ultra modern with nice decor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2014

The hotels apperence was lovely but Was never notified about ongoing wedding, noise levels were very loud and was u able to sleep. Member of staff told me there's nothing that could be done about it. My experience was defiantly not worth the price I paid for it.

Room Tip: Don't take a room if at front of hotel or near function room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank karen c
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniskillen
0 mi away
Mahon's Hotel
Mahon's Hotel
#1 of 1 in Irvinestown
Slieve Russell Hotel Golf and Country Club

Been to Westville Hotel? Share your experiences!