Westville Hotel
Belmore Court Motel(Enniskillen)
$100
$91
$196
The Valley Hotel(Fivemiletown)(Great Value!)
$101
Finn Lough(Enniskillen)
  • Restaurant
Lough Erne Resort(Enniskillen)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsterrace restaurantwv bartown centrelovely hotelrecommend this hotelexecutive roombar menuevening meallovely weekendfirst classweekend breaknext morningcentral locationon arrivalfood was lovelyone night stayfrom start to finish
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2014

i booked the westville hotel for one night for two adults two children only when i arrived at quarter two three they told me checkin was three so went to bar got a drink went back to reception only two be told i had not booked a room i said i had they could not find my booking and said they were fully booked then they told me i had booked for 28 march when i had booked it for 22 march was not happy they put us up in one of the appartments which was lovely but was not happy we were messed about it was very stressful will not be going back there again

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Whao!!!!!!!!! Words can't praise the staff in the westville hotel.... It was very last minute when we decide to have a wedding party following our wedding in Australia.... When we booked here the staff where magnificent form advising what an how best to have the party....our guests can not praise the reception highly enough from friendly efficient service from start to finish.....so iuf any one looking for a fantastic venue please consider this hotel.....fan dabby all round....thank you so much for making our celebrations so special..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This is my second time staying in this hotel and I loved it as much this time as the first. We chose this hotel as its located in the town centre and close to all amenities. We planned to go into town on the Saturday night and headed to the hotel bar for a drink first. It was packed as there was a wedding and the atmosphere was great so we ended up staying as there was live music in the bar. Staff are all welcoming and you can have a laugh with them which I loved. Well done again Westville I'm already planning my 3rd visit.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My partner and I selected a last minute stay for St Patricks weekend. We got a brilliant price direct from their website that included a bottle of wine and breakfast for both (Lazy Sunday). The hotel itself was extremely clean and very modern. Due to the deal we got we paid an extra £20 for late check out, room upgrade and breakfast in bed. My one complaint would be that we opted for the continental breakfast which advised that it came with croissants, jams etc, this was not the case. I am sure however if I had of called down to reception this would have been sorted. Our upgraded room was 211, the upgrade included water, fruit and chocolates!! The room was VERY spacious and again really modern. Staff were friendly and helpful. We were able to carry out a bit of a pub crawl that night as the town was only a 5 minute walk away. Defo worth staying here if your making a trip to Enniskillen!!

Room Tip: Room 211, upgrade from the standard room was well worth it!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Just had a weekend break at the Westville and so impressed we will be booking another for next month!
Small and friendly but very professional and the food was the best we've eaten in a long time.
Can't recommend it highly enough.

Every member of staff was attentive and helpful - a credit to the organisation.

Terrace Restaurant is worth a visit even if you're not staying.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple