All reviews mezzanine room offered fresh milk great hosts a lovely place to stay metro centre full english room was spotless cooked to perfection breakfast was delicious nothing too much trouble visiting the area perfect stay huge bed one night stay team valley emily accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2018

We have stayed here before when we visit family in the north east and can not stop recommending the place to everybody . From a lovely greeting to when you arrive to have a lovely breakfast cooked by Emily in the morning our stay was first class again ideal location for visitors to the north east.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stuart F
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Booked this place being a big fan of “four in a bed” (ch4 tv programme which they actually won) & was not disappointed at all. The mezzanine room was gorgeous & so spacey I could happily move in! The hosts were so friendly & made us feel so welcome, helping us with where to go for dinner. The bed was super comfy & breakfast spot on!

Will definitely be back, we loved it!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ali M
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I agree with all of the recent comments. This is an excellent place to stay when visiting the area. In addition, the accommodation and the friendliness on arrival was fantastic.

We have stayed in many 'small' hotels and B&Bs and this was absolutely perfect.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Garonne9
Reviewed July 14, 2018

My wife and I stayed at Park Farm before going on a cruise in July. The ownerowners Emily and Neil are lovely people , during our stay we also met Emily's mum Leslie who is also lovely, all 3of them were so friendly and gave lots of advice regarding places to visit and eat.which added to our short visit. .
We had room 3 which was immaculately clean and had everything you would expect in hotels where you would pay alot more per night..
The breakfast which was cooked to order was perfect and extremely high quality which rather spoilt us as the food on the cruise was nowhere near as good.
We have nothing but praise Park Farm and would definitely stay there again if we visit the area.
Park Farm have been winners of Channel 4s Four In A Bed as well as lots of other awards all of which I feel are very justified .
Thankyou Emily for a great stay, hope to see you again one day.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tony W
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on my own whilst working away from home. I don’t really know how they can do what they did for the price I paid.

The rooms, service and owners were brilliant. I would definitely come back instead of booking a more commercial hotel. I had the best night sleep, in a comfortable room. The breakfast and filter coffee were lovely.

I will be returning again!

Date of stay: July 2018