Good rooms. Clean. Very efficient staff. Good breakfast and diner. Drinks a little pricey though.
Hotel isn't cheap to stay at but the Marriott will at least deter the stag and hen parties you see at other city centre hotels!
Decent location for the metro-centre and Newcastle. Around £10 in a taxi to the Quayside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the A1M next to the MetroCentre, Europe's largest leisure and retail complex, the Newcastle Marriott Hotel MetroCentre offers the location, exceptional service and amenities you'd expect from a 4-star hotel in Newcastle. If you're planning a business or social event, you'll find a 524-square-metre, technologically enhanced conference and meeting facility, backed by a professional staff who will anticipate your needs and quickly respond to your requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Newcastle Gateshead Marriott Hotel MetroCentre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newcastle Marriott Metrocentre
- Marriott Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Marriott Gateshead