We have stayed in a few Marriott hotels so decided to try this one to combine Christmas shopping with my husbands birthday, so pleased we did. We stayed on the second floor , the room was quiet and very comfortable with a large bathroom.We booked an executive package which included choices of extras eg: bottle of wine , in house movie and soft drinks and confectionery from the minibar in the room. We had our evening meal in the Metro centre and breakfast in the hotel which was of usual Marriott high standard with lots of choices of hot and cold food. All of the staff were very welcoming, nothing too much trouble. We will definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the A1M next to the MetroCentre, Europe's largest leisure and retail complex, the Newcastle Marriott Hotel MetroCentre offers the location, exceptional service and amenities you'd expect from a 4-star hotel in Newcastle. If you're planning a business or social event, you'll find a 524-square-metre, technologically enhanced conference and meeting facility, backed by a professional staff who will anticipate your needs and quickly respond to your requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Newcastle Gateshead Marriott Hotel MetroCentre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newcastle Marriott Metrocentre
- Marriott Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Marriott Gateshead