The bedroom was spotlessly clean and the bed very comfortable. The en suite was excellent, bath and shower. Wi Fi connection was very strong and free of charge. Breakfasts were a real treat, full cumbrian is excellent as was the smoked haddock wit poached egg. We had dinner there one night and were really impressed with the quality and presentation. The bar prices were very realistic not exhorbitant! All the staff were attentive and friendly nothing was too much trouble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lymehurst Hotel is a beautiful, centrally located hotel, in elegant Grange over Sands. The hotel itself is a Victorian building, retaining many original features and offers a welcoming, peaceful atmosphere and a spacious airy feel. Currently being diligently restored to its decadent original splendour, with incredible Designer Wallpapers, hand made beds, Hypnos mattresses -the most comfortable in the world, spa baths, walk in showers, and Ground floor Suites and Apartments. The Deluxe Suites provide perfect relaxation, family suite now available, deluxe dog friendly suite to pamper yourselves and your 4 legged best friend. Fabulous breakfasts cooked to order using award winning Mr Higginsons Cumberland Sausage and dry cured bacon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lymehurst reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lymehurst Hotel Grange-Over-Sands
- The Lymehurst Grange-Over-Sands, Cumbria