I stayed at this wonderful small hotel for 3 nights. On arrival I was stunned by the amazing setting of the building which nestles on the hillside above Grange over Sands. The extensive terraced gardens are brimming with beautiful flowers even at this time of year. Outdoor seating would provide fantastic views over the bay in warmer weather. The hotel is cosy with comfortable furnishings and an open log fire. My room was spacious and clean with an extensive range of toiletries and a well stocked tea tray. The most impressive aspect of this hotel was t he wonderful food. Breakfasts and dinners are cooked to order and I cannot imagine that you would have better meals in a 5 star establishment. The family owners were very attentive and I could not find anything about my stay on the negative side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel restaurant and bar open to non residents ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hampsfell House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampsfell Hotel Grange Over Sands
- Hampsfell House Hotel Grange-Over-Sands, Cumbria