“Not just fish and chips!”
Review of Fish-over-Chips

Fish-over-Chips
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Excellent chippy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were staying in Grange over sands and decided to try here after reading the reviews. I ordered the hot dog and chips which was nice enough but my husband ordered the grilled chicken and salad. Once it had been brought to the table, I wished I had ordered it too. The chicken was a generous portion but the salad was amazing and huge. My husband said it was creative and delicious. It was really busy which is always a good sign and the host was very entertaining.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (254)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the best fish and chips I,be ever tasted.the young man who served us was extremely pleasant and obliging.Well worth the money

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

While visiting from edinburgh we decided to have fish and chips as this shop was just down the road from our rented cottage, 4 of us had the same fish and chips it was cooked fresh for us and was nice and hot when we got home, the food was tasty enough but rather quite greasy ok though. We also ordered 3 icecream milkshakes which were terrible they tasted very powdery like nesquik,, at £3 a pop you would expect proper flavouring still at least the fish was ok.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

I cannot review the standard of dining within, merely the quality of the fish and chips which we took away with us. Three of us had haddock and chips the other had a selection sausages with chips. The fish was superb in both quality and quantity. We just bought two large portions of chips which served us all easily. Really good chippy.

Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

After a long day out we decided to forego cooking dinner and go for a take away fish and chip summer.

When we entered the place the indoor restaurant was busy, but serviced by different staff to the take away counter. We were served quickly as there was only one person in front of us.
We ordered regular fish and chips at £5.95 and the size of the haddock and portion of chips was generous. They also had a large version for £7.95, so I imagine that would have served 2 people.
They also served varying pies, sausage, kebabs and pizza.

We also added mushy peas and home made curry sauce.
The whole meal was delicious and found that we could not finish it all.

Definitely will make a return visit.

Date of visit: August 2019