“Everest Inn”

Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The Everest Inn Grantham has to be the freindliest Gurkah restaurant I have ever been in, the service matches the food which is excellent, regardless of the menue they are happy to tailor to your needs, lamb to chicken, hot to medium, advise on the Gurka equivelent to Indian. Often you will be surprised by an additional starter to try compliments of the house. However, it has fast become very popular & advise booking especially on a Saturday. We have been going for years now & feel like family. Very well recomended.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife & I found the Everest whilst visiting Grantham on a VERY, VERY cold night. The staff were wonderful & concerned we were warm enough, so much so they bought out additional heaters. The service was excellent but i did feel the prices little on the high side & have had tastier Indian / Nepal food but overall a pleasant evening & will call in again when next in the area.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The Wife and I decided to pop in for a quick spot of lunch, we were greeted with a warm welcome & we both decided to have a starter and main from the lunch time special menu, we were promptly served our drinks and the starters arrived shortly afterwards, the starter and the mains were both beautifully presented & tasted even better than it looked.
i had Chilli Chicken followed by Spicy meatballs & rice, my Wife had Fish Parcel & the Chicken Salad, everything was delicious & we couldn't help but sample each others dishes, everything is obviously made fresh in house and the depth of flavours show cases the skills of the Chef.
The total bill came to less than £20 for both of us and this included a glass of wine and a Coke, we can't wait to return and sample the full menu..... Soon !

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I've been twice in the last 2 weeks because the first time I went with work was so good I took my husband last night (6/4/13) as a special treat.

From booking 12 of us in for an afternoon lunch to the two of us last night, the staff were really helpful, friendly and professional. The food is to die for! It's tasty and light because everything feels so freshly made. The rice was fluffy and we had a couple of the Nepalese dishes which were hot but tasty

We ate at 6pm and restaurant was full by 7:15 and the atmosphere was lovely, aided by the staff welcoming everyone like old friends. What was interesting was that there were families with young children, couples and parties in there.

Can't fault the place or the staff and will definitely be going back (my other half is really fussy and wants to go back!) so if you're in Grantham try it. You won;t be disappointed.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Popped in for a late meal after snooker with a mate & my son. Great Nepal beer, usual poppadums and pickles. Starters were quick to arrive and delicious, especially the puris. Authentic lamb dishes were really tasty as was the kulcha bread. This is going to become a regular night out. NB Hot towels are a gimmick worth going for!!