“Usual high standard for a budget hotel”

Premier Inn Grantham Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Grantham
Dartmouth, United Kingdom
“Usual high standard for a budget hotel”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Have never been let down by a Premier Inn, Grantham is no exception.
They have achieved a consistently good formula for the budget conscious traveller. Well done you guys in charge.
The staff here are friendly and helpfull, plenty of parking and a handy pub next door ( although wouldn't recommend eating there, but great for drinks )
My only gripe with PI is having to pay for wifi after the free 30 mins, I think these days this is unacceptable.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Rachel B, Manager at Premier Inn Grantham Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
We are glad to hear that we are achieving a high standard for our guests and hope you continue to want to stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 27, 2014

excellent, friendly and we really did get a great nights sleep.
Clean and bright with good food. good parking spaces and handy to Grantham town. will definitely recommend Premier Inn Grantham to my friends and family.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Rachel B, Manager at Premier Inn Grantham Hotel, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to others.
Lincolnshire
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I stayed here ahead of working in Grantham the following day. Check-in was efficient and friendly, with the receptionist moving me from my allocated room because it was at the far end of the building.

My room was large, clean, and well equipped, albeit lacking de-caf coffee in the coffee-making supplies. Not to worry, as I didn't have any coffee, at all, in my room. If I had done, however, it would have been de-caf.

I ate at the adjoining restaurant both for dinner and breakfast, with my evening booking being made for me by the receptionist.

I slept extremely well. In spite of my room overlooking the adjacent A1, there was no noise whatsoever in my room.

The only problem that I encountered during my stay was my key-card stopping working; this was quickly sorted out, with no problems.

If staying in Grantham, again, I would have no problems in staying here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
We are glad you did not have any problems with your stay and look forward to seeing you again if you come back to Grantham.
North England
Reviewed March 17, 2014

What can you say about Premier Inns? They are available almost everywhere you may want to go in U.K., and you know what you will get because the rooms are virtually identical at every location. It is no surprise to me that these budget-price hotels frequently come up on Tripadvisor as the top-rated hotel in town. We have no hesitation in booking them when needing overnight accommodation to break a journey, etc. This was our first time at the Grantham Premier Inn. It was all that we expected. Convenient location just off the A1. Comfortable, clean room. A good night's sleep. Even though it is close to 2 busy roads we heard no noise. Recommended. We went for their Meal Deal and ate dinner and breakfast in their adjacent Brewer's Fayre - it is a restricted menu but perfectly acceptable and great value.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
It is great to hear that your first visit here was an enjoyable one.
england
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My husband & I stayed here overnight
It is convenient for the Boundary Mill Shopping Centre
A friendly welcome at reception and a quiet, clean & comfortable room We ate at a near by restaurant rather than the restaurant across the car park
It is always re assuring that the Premier Inn chain seem genuinely interested in customer satisfaction and continue to maintain a good & reliable standard

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
We are happy you found the reception team friendly here at Grantham and hope to welcome you back in the future.
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Stayed overnight for a visit to Nottingham, about a thirty minute drive so not ideal but was cheap!

Vey cheerful greeting and booking in was handled very efficiently and quickly. The premise are situated next to the busy A1, however was allocated a room around the side that bordered onto a minor road. There was a little noise from this road with the window open but not enough to cause any real problem.

The room itself was very clean and the bed was more than comfortable. Television could have been slightly bigger but was not there to watch it all day and night. Plenty of hangers for clothes and enough plugs to use for various phone, ipads etc.

Bathroom was clean with both bath and overhead shower that both worked very well.

A good stay and would recommend it as long as room was away from the A1.

Room Tip: Away from the A!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
It's nice to hear you found your stay comfortable and that you would recommend us.
Grantham, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Had a really nice stay at premier inn, the bed was a bit hard spoke to woman on reception and she said that the bed was due to be changed. Lovely staff and gave us a warm welcome :) the staff on reception were very helpful and to say how close hotel is to a1 there is no noise :)

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Rachel B, Manager at Premier Inn Grantham Hotel, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
We are glad you had a nice stay with us and you found the staff welcoming. We hope to welcome you back in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grantham
Urban Hotel Grantham
Stoke Rochford Hall
Stoke Rochford Hall
#1 of 1 in Stoke Rochford
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,211 reviews

Been to Premier Inn Grantham Hotel? Share your experiences!