“Pleasant ”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch ordered tuna melt panini and cheese burger. Both meals were very nice, fresh salad, plenty of filling however it was a small baguette i got not a panini. Wont stop me going again.
Lots of staff so you dont wait long all friendly.
Definitely recomend

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

This being my first visit I was disappointed by the food given to me. Had a lamb bap expecting it to be packed like you would a hog roast but it was a prison slice of lamb for the price I could have bought a leg at the market. I would advise getting food elsewhere maybe downtown.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Went to get lunch with my partner here for the first time and I can categorically say we will not be returning. Grossly over priced, poor quality and slow service. We ordered quiche with chips and a lamb bap. Considering the price I was expecting something half decent but no. The lamb bap £4.25 was essentially a bread roll with a slice of 'lamb' which had a closer resemblance to sandwich beef yould buy from Tesco than actual lamb. Disappointing. My quiche (£6.99), being served with chips I was expecting it to be cooked... nope. Cold. The coleslaw that accompanied the dish was tasteless also.£7 for a handfull of chips and a small slice of quiche? Furter more, We waited 25 minutes for our food! There are much better garden centre cafes in the local area. Give this one a miss.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful surroundings and value for money. Hugely recommended. Efficient staff and rapid service of quality food.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Went here DESPITE reading some not so good reviews on TRIPADVISOR

Delighted we did.....Everybody friendly and civil....good selection n the Garden Centre shop
The Cafe was total revelation.....large spacious and airy.......Staff extremely polite
The Food you could not fault.......very tasty and HUGE portions

WE could not find any faults at all....and i look for them !!!