“Good food! ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We had meal while we were passing by it was good experience, good food good service, we will be back when we are next in area!

There are newer reviews for Bombay Brasserie

Reviewed October 28, 2013

been going to Bombay for aslong as I can remember with my family, only when I've grown up ive started to realise why they always went there.. The food is an amazing quality and they alter each dish to the individual.. But thats just the start, the main attraction for me personally is the atmosphere and amazing members of staff, they treat you like a best friend and all have amazing personalities and really do treat you like an individual! Honestly I could go on all day about how good the food is and how friendly the staff members are.. but the best thing you can do is go in and see for yourself! Keep up the good work Bombay

1  Thank lovo92
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I recently went for my 5 year old nieces birthday. The food was just amazing! Curries were made to our liking and were absolutely delicious. The staff went above and beyond to make the night very special and even surprised my niece with a birthday cake. Such a great place deserves to be enjoyed by all.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Celebrated with friends and had yet again a fantastic night. Great food, lovely cobra beer. Going to try the buffet night soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

A meal for two, four or a whole family this is the palce to go, such a range of mouth watering dishes Bombay Brasserie is the place for you!! Thankyou for the amazing service and food definitely coming back soon!