We stayed one night at this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The hotel room was very comfortable, dinner was terrific and Keith and Sheila were great hosts. The 15 minute walk down to the Spey river is a relaxing after-dinner stroll. If you enjoy scotch whiskey, be sure to take advantage of Keith's knowledge and recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 8 room family-run guest house with two lounges, conservatory and bar. Within two minutes of the centre of Grantown-on-Spey and within walking distance of restaurants. Wifi in all rooms. Within close proximity to whisky and castle trails. Ample free parking on site. Good sized comfortable rooms, including a family suite, doubles, triples and twins. Some rooms are available for single occupancy. We will always do our best to make your stay a great one. Calum & Kathy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ravenscourt House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenscourt Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Ravenscourt House Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland