We stayed here early June and had a very pleasant experience. The room was modern, clean and the breakfast was lovely. I asked if I could have a vegetarian breakfast a few days before and I got a reply within 30 minutes saying that that would not be a problem. My husband had the full breakfast and he said it was very good. The hotel is near the museum and a short walk away from other pubs and restaurants. The River Spey walks are close-by and fantastic if you like walking or hiking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garth Hotel, standing on the north end of the village square, in the heart of Grantown-on-Spey, was built in the 1850's and began its life as an Inn. Over the years the hotel has prospered, becoming the Premier Independent Hotel in Grantown-on-Spey. This Scottish hotel, near Aviemore, has recently been refurbished to encompass the perfect blend of elegant Victorian design and originality and all modern comforts. Fine hotel accommodation in the Scottish Highlands offering the standard of hospitality that Scotland has become renowned for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Garth Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garth Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Garth Hotel & Restaurant Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland