We stayed in the Trout Suite and it suited our purposes well. It was very nice to have a separate bedroom and lounge room. The staff were very friendly and very accommodating of a two-year-old. The meals were good and there is plenty of off-street parking. It is a block back from the high street, but a pleasant walk.
There is plenty to see and do in the area though the hotel is mainly aimed at hunting parties and fishing parties.
JJs is a lovely place to eat (make sure you book) but avoid the Royal. They are basically a take-away with seating next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Park Guest House is a 6 bedroom guest house in Grantown on Spey, the Highlands of Scotland. Built in 1863, quietly situated in 1/2 an acre of well stocked attractive gardens close to Grantown Golf Course, Speyside river walk and pine forests. Only a couple of minutes away is the High Street with its attractive range of family owned shops and eating places. Now part of the Cairngorms National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Seafield Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seafield Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Seafield Lodge Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland