We stayed at this hotel in June for 4 nights it was my brother and husbands birthdays. Loretta and Trevor run this hotel we didn't really see Trevor however Loretta was excellent plenty of time to talk to her guests,Loretta makes this hotel different to others with her outstanding customer service, even giving the birthday boys a card each.
The Seafield Lodge is in a great location 5 mins from the high street .We stayed in the twin and double superior rooms which were very clean with coffee and tea facilities. The rooms are not modern but they have real character which works. Breakfast was very good plenty of everything you wanted. If we are back up this way we would definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Park Guest House is a 6 bedroom guest house in Grantown on Spey, the Highlands of Scotland. Built in 1863, quietly situated in 1/2 an acre of well stocked attractive gardens close to Grantown Golf Course, Speyside river walk and pine forests. Only a couple of minutes away is the High Street with its attractive range of family owned shops and eating places. Now part of the Cairngorms National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Seafield Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seafield Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Seafield Lodge Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland