The food was great and the room clean and comfortable (if a little flowery for our taste) but the welcome was very, very unfriendly. From start to finish we felt uncomfortable and unwanted. We will never be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beatiful Victoria Country House built in 1860 which has retained many of its original features. It is now a small hotel offering fine food, excellent malts and wines and is ideally based within the heart of Speyside on the whisky and castle trails. Salmon and sea trout fishing on the nearby River Spey, 5 beautiful golf courses, steam train, funicular railway to the top of Cairngorm Mountain are all within easy short distance from the house. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Culdearn House Hotel Grantown-On-Spey
- Culdearn Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Culdearn House Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland