Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Reviewed 2 days ago
benrankine90
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews gorge walking clay pigeon shooting great fun raft building stag weekend zip wire great location rock climbing disc golf outdoor activities canoe trip quad bikes foot golf his team these guys fire pit year old son
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Had a brilliant time here ,very helpful, Dan and Ashely gave us lots of tips and made it really fun .Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

When arriving at the location for laser clay I was unsure what to expect as I had never done it before. The staff were very fun and entertaining. Coming second was an added bonus. Would do again and recommend to everyone!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Originally Posted on Instagram - 22.10.2018

Why wouldn’t you go gorge walking?... in Scotland?... in October?...

Was it cold? ⛄️⛄️, a tad.
We’re wetsuits flattering? Ah, .

And yet, it was well worth the experience and a splendid way of ending our Scottish adventure. Our guides, Jan (?Yan) and Anna, from #CragganOutdoors we’re super, giving us the confidence to take each step and that final leap. Fab experience!! We would all highly recommend it. #VisitScotland #JessCLuvsTravel #JessCLuvsNature

Craggan Outdoors was a bit rusty around the edges when I was booking the experience and that worried me a little, but the experience turned out great. The guides made the day for us. Big thumbs up!

There were 6 of us between the ages of 37 and 50 and we all thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Individual comments made by our group:-

H: Exilerating!

Jax: 1 of the top 10 highlights of her life.

Derek: It was great until I fell off the edge of a 10 foot ledge, then it was fantastic!!

Sara: I loved it because I was pushed out of my comfort zone and the support from our guides ‘Jan and Anna’ was superb.

A: We came feeling a little nervous not knowing what to expect, we left wanting more! The guides gave us the confidence to achieve something that we couldn’t have done otherwise.

Jess: Life has brought me some unexpected and unwelcome challenges in the past few years. Since then I like to challenge myself and extend my limits despite fears and concerns raised due to these challenges. Yan and Anna made me believe in myself! Super Experience!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Took my son and his friend here to have a go on the mini quads and they absolutely loved it. 40mins went by really fast and they loved Dan who was friendly, attentive, professional and enthusiastic. The customer service side was second to none - communication was clear and prompt and nothing was too much trouble for Keith. We actually arrived quite a bit earlier than our allotted time but they were happy to get the boys started sooner. Would definitely go back and try more activities.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were a group of 6, middle-aged, all varying degrees of fitness. Slightly apprehensive and nervous at first, the guides (Anna and Jan) soon put us at ease and made it fun, even when it got cold. Appreciate the humour and the help and encouragement along the way as needed. Do not hesitate to book this tour, it is awesome! Anyone can participate, of all ages.

2  Thank Derek C
Reviewed October 8, 2018

We were on a road trip, and since the weather cooperated (it can change quickly), we decided to stop at Craggan and play disc golf. What fun! The course is beautiful, especially the views. It is probably crowded in the summer, but in September we had no problem playing the course. The course is challenging, with some baskets and/or tees on hills, so elevation comes into play too. Had a great time playing here.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Myself and a group of 11 other hens had a day out at craggan last Saturday. Keith was a great host, very pleasant, welcoming and a good laugh. We did the outdoor lazer tag to begin with and can not praise our instructors Dave & Fin any higher! They got stuck in with the 12 of us, kept us right & safe all while making us laugh! Outdoor lazer tag blows paintball out of the water! We are still raving about it days later! We were then treated to a lovely bowl of soup and provided sandwiches and hot drinks which were sorely needed after running riot for 2 hours. We ended with the mini highland games where instructors katie and chris took over, they were great sports who joined in with the games and provided plenty laughs and hilarious innuendos. We had such a great day out & have already said we will be coming back with another group of friends hopefully some time soon. 10/10 day out!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We went down to craggan outdoors for my birthday treat, a half day guided trip on the spey. We had two guides/instructors who were very friendly and knowledgeable. We felt very relaxed and welcome in the friendly atmosphere they have created. We learned a lot about the area and came away a great deal more confident about being on the water. They even let us bring our dog with us, although we had to keep a close eye on one instructor who was showing signs of wanting to take our dog home . We plan to head back to craggan for a longer tour of the spey. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending craggan for both enjoyment and value for money.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

We tried archery, laser clay pigeon shooting and foot golf at the Craggan Outdoor Centre. The centre is about 20 minutes drive from Aviemore.
The instructors there were really friendly and helpful. Everyone enjoyed themselves with the competitions which kept the activities interesting.
We also had a soup and sandwich lunch.
Great scenery.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

We did the Bush Craft session with Dan. It was amazing. Our group included kids aged 6 and 7, parents and grandparents (total 6 people). We all had a blast and learnt lots. Was great to do an activity outdoors, the 7 year old was able to light his own fire, we all drank bush tea and we practised some tracking. Highly recommend if you feel like doing something different.