“Perfection in food And service”
Review of Olive Garden - CLOSED

Olive Garden
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The OG is a family run Cypriot/Mediterranean restaurant. We offer authentic Cypriot food, Steaks, Grills and fish served with genuine Greek hospitality.
“Perfection in food And service”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Went in tonight for a meal with my girlfriend and we had one of the most delicious meals ever, the waiters were really kind and helped us with our every need. I would recommend this to anyone I know, and if you can't decide where to go and eat, without a doubt choose the Olive Garden, you won't be disappointed

“Stayed open for us”
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Great restaurant went on a quiet night was the only people in there with no other bookings and stayed open just for us when most places would have phoned us and cancelled our booking defiantly be going again

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I love this resturant, it's deffinatly my favourite locally, good food, fair prices, comfortable environment, nice staff what more could you want. Takeaway? I'm pretty sure they do that to!

• Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My self and my partner dined at the Olive Garden on a busy Friday night on the 2nd of November 2012 ! We were greeted by the hostess who was friendly and on the ball with her knowledge of the wines and food menu . My partner who is gluten intolerant was amazed with the length the front of house staff and the kitchen went too to provide us with the most amazing food and wine . I am very happy with the service provided and also great value for money . As myself being in the trade I can certainly say I will be back soon to share my experience with friends and family .

Norwich
“Excellent early starter”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Four of us ate here last night using their early starter menu (between 6pm and 7pm) and the food and service were excellent. I thought that this menu might have served reduced portions as it was only £9.99 for a starter and main course but everything we ordered was cooked superbly with excellent presentation and the service was fast. I recommend the skate wing for a main course, best I have had in a long time.

• Visited November 2012